Taylor pt 2

"Hey guys!" I say going live smiling and waving at my phone. "I wanna answer some questions that you all have been asking." I say while Daniel comes into the extra room in the studio.

"Look it's Danny!" I say and show him to the live. "Taylor." Daniel says looking at me seriously and worried, giving me the 'end it now' look.

"Hey guys I'll be live later tonight so make sure to have your questions ready, sorry guys! Bye." I say signing off the live, which I was a bit annoyed because I just got on.

"Okay Danny, what is it." I say laughing trying to brighten up the mood. "Listen I didn't want to be the one to tell you this but-..." he says before I say "What Daniel spit it out."

I take a sip of my water while he says "I know who Presley cheated on you with."

*spits water out*

So the story between me and Presley being broken up was I went to a party and I walked in on him having ... you know. I didn't see the girl because I left so quickly. I know simple, but he was everything to me.

But it's been awhile and Daniel knows how I feel about it so it must be someone important.

"Who?!" I asked standing up.

"Listen Tay, I think she should tell you." He says not making eye contact with me. "Danny please just tell me. I've dropped so many people it must be one of the-"

"It was Isabella." He says cutting me off.

"uh, what?" I say. It sinks in and it hits me like a truck. I sit on the rolling chair and look up staring at the ceiling. "How did you figure out?" I say trying not to cry my eyes out in-front of him.

"Madison Beer dmed me this morning and she was trying to get ahold of you but she couldn't, and she told Isabella to tell you but she told Madison if she told you she would ruin her." Daniel says while moving his arm up and down my arm trying to comfort me.

"I'm sorry Tay." He says finally before leaving.

Leaving me and my thoughts.