I

It's Monday morning and Chenle is preparing his things for school. Typical highschool student who want to have a simple social life. Unfortunately, Chenle is well known because of his talented self, because of his clear like diamond voice, good at playing piano, good at dancing, visual and let's add the fact that his family is wealthy.

“Can I go now, mom?" Chenle said with a toast in his mouth

"Yeah sure. Good luck sweetie!" His mom kissed her on his cheeks and hugged him tightly "You grew up so fast." She added and sighed

Chenle chuckled because of his Mother's cringiness. He let go of hug before stepping on in the car, he waved cutely to his mother and smiled. His mother did the same thing too.

His driver closed the car door for him after going inside.

20 minutes later, he is now at school. Oh- did I already mentioned that half of this school's fund is from the Zhong Family?

Before stepping out, he immediately thanked the driver for taking him to school and securing him everytime.

He sighed when he saw Jeno's circle of friends including; Haechan and Renjun infront of the vending machine.

Yes, chenle is popular but these boys isn't afraid of him. Like, starting when they're on elementary days, they're already bullying him and good thing that chenle is fighting back for himself. It's just that he's tired of those shits because they are highschool now. 

Chenle walk fast passing the boys but Haechan noticed him. "Oh! Chinese boy is here!" the two members laughed and looks at Chenle

"Haechan, what's your age?"

"I'm 17, why?"

"Then act like you're 17 years old. You're older than me but you sucks the most, brother." he smiled and walks away.

"Y-you—"

"Shut up" Chenle said while walking

"GUYS CHENLE IS HERE!!!!" bunch of girls stand on the right and left corner to see chenle walking like a super model, secretly taking pictures of him. Instant idol.

"Chenle!!!"
"Please notice meee!"
"Did you read my dm in your Instagram!?!!"
"Hey, I saw your latest pic in Facebook and you look good!"
"I noticed that you're not noisy in twitter anymore, what happened, baby?!"

Those words came from his fAngIrls or the girls that fell for him. He didn't mind them and just walk towards to his classroom.

He sat on his chair and put his earphone on his ears. "First day and it's stressful already." he murmured and sighed

"Hey chenle!" his friend, Jaemin taps the latter's back and smiled. "I missed you!!!!" he hugged chenle

"Hey hahaahaha... I missed you too."

"What? You're stressed?" he suddenly noticed the younger's stressed face

"Obviously."

"Because you're so famous" Jaemin giggled

"As if you don't"

"Oh, did you hear that someone from another school will be transferring here in ours? Like I stalked him in Facebook and he really do looks cute like a baby chick!!" Jaemin furiously said while holding his phone "Wanna stalk him?" He handed his phone and smirks

"Uh, no. I will see him later so no need." he smiled

"Goodmorning!" as their adviser named BoA enters the room "No more useless introduction and I'll be your adviser for this year." she smiled and wave

Jaemin gulped while looking at Chenle. BoA is kinda strict but she is a good teacher.

"It's just you again, guys." BoA chuckled "Chenle, Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, Mark and Haechan!"

Suddenly, a not-so-tall man enters the room and bowed politely "I'm sorry if I'm late."

Chenle didn't look at the boy but his voice is so hot. He focused looking at his desk.