Introduction

"Ouue Papi! Don't stop baby!" I moaned as Khelo drilled my pussy from the back.

The bed squeaked as his balls slapped against my clit in a forceful manner. The friction alone sent currents rushing through my body each time he rammed inside.

"Keep yo ass still." His voice echoed as he slapped my ass hard, creating a burning sensation. "Khelo!" A light voice called from the bedroom door.

The both of us turned and noticed her standing there with an appalled facial expression. "I thought you said she was your cousin, Khelo."

He pulled his dick out of me and his mouth hung long. Pulling my dress down,  I turned and eyed her. "Khelo, ain't my cousin."

She looked like she wanted to cry and that only tickled me. "Don't cry, baby." I tried putting on a soothing voice to comfort her as I took a few steps in her direction. "I'm not trying to break up your relationship, I'm investing in it."

"You're what?"

"Investing." My boots thumped against the carpet as I took my time approaching her frantic body. "He tells me that you are a scary bitch and I'm just trying to turn the heat up in here."

"Chai!" Khelo called out, trying to save his ass. "Let me help you satisfy your man." I licked my lips before kissing her smooth neck. "I-I don't know about this."

"Don't be scared, I told you I'm only here to help." 

Turning away from her,  I faced Khelo and walked back to him. He was still staring at his girlfriend as I dropped to my knees and ran my tongue along his pipe. Wrapping my small hands around his base,  I begin to deep throat that monster until it could go no farther. Slowly,  I pulled his wet cock out of my mouth and turned to her. "You like that shit, baby?" I asked as pre-cum dripped from my chin.

She licked her lips and began to walk towards the both of us. Khelo was shocked as he wrapped his arm around her. The both of them were staring down at me as I lifted his dick and began slurping on his nuts.

"Gahdamn, Chai!" He grunted.

Running my tongue up to the tip, I began to slowly suck. "You like that baby?" I asked while staring at her. She nodded and began fondling herself. I rose from Khelo and neared her, ripping at her clothes. When I got her completely naked, I ran my tongue across her erect nipples, causing her to moan then clamped my teeth down lightly. Again, I got back on my knees and faced her as she looked down at me. "Open that pussy up for mami." She spread her legs and revealed a pink glossy core. Gripping her thighs firmly, I flicked my tongue across her clit before sucking it as hard as I could. "Oh shit!" She cried while grabbing a fist full of my hair. "Get that ass on the bed." She wasted no time rushing towards bed and getting on all fours. I climbed behind her and began sucking her pussy from the back as she made her ass cheeks clap against my face. Khelo began jacking his dick off at the sight of us. I reached my arm around and opened my pussy for him, sending a welcoming invitation. He slapped his heavy muscle on each of my ass cheeks before sliding inside of my love tunnel.

      I woke up at 4:32 the next morning between the both of them. Her arms were wrapped around my waist tightly. I managed to break free and find my clothes. After pulling my dress on, I slipped into my black boots, tied the shoe strings, and eased out into the Santa Monica breeze.