Chapter 6

Izzys Pov: the weekend consisted of Netflix and my bed, so I'm not gonna tell it To you guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*school*

I walked through the hallway and met up with Carter at my locker. I was actually surprised that he hung out with me in school. That is when his group showed up and asked him why he was with nerd girl (me) and he walked up to Cameron (the one who said it) and did something I could not believe

He Punched Him

I'll admit it was really funny because carter is way smaller then him but still could beat the crap out of him.

Then the bell rang do I hugged carter and when to class, sadly I had with Cameron. But he came in Kate due to the bloody nose. But when he did he sat next to me and asked me to talk to him after class I debate to say yes at first but decided to do it.

After class Cameron grabbed me and pulled me to the front of the school were only a few people were. And he told me that I couldn't date carter. When I asked why, he said that he was bad news. And I just huffed and said your the bad news not him, he has been nothing but nice to me, you just can't see me being happy. How could we have been best friends, if it doesn't hurt you to see me in pain, and you cant let me be happy. Why don't you do everyone a favor and get out if my life, because you clearly never belonged in it, luckily the bell rang so I could walk straight to class. I knew it hurt him a little .

But He Has Hurt Me Way Worse.