Just Bestfranns ?

Beauty P.O.V

*Phone Convo*

"imma Boss Ass Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch.."

Kashmire : "Bishhh Wake Up !"

Me: *Sleepy Vc* "Im Up Nigga Df You Call Me This Time Of Morning ?"

Kashmire : "Heffa did you forget its the first day of Sophmore year ? You know you take a year and a day to get dressed.. Besides This Is A New School We Going To So You Know We Gotta Stunt On These Hoes .

When she said that I was so deep into my thoughts about how things were in new orleans now im here in cali.. Lets so how that goes .

Ohh shit I almost forgot Kash was otp

Kashmire : "HELLOO !!"

Me : "Ohh Yeaah.. im Bout To get dressed.. you need a ride ?"

Kashmire : "Duhh nigga.. Im omw over.. I already showered ima get dressed over there."

Me: "Kk".. And With that I hung up. I slipped out of bed yawning and stretching and started to take a quick morning shower. I heard humming so I knew kashmir was here I got out and rapped my towel around me when I walked out I saw Kashmir half naked ass dancing to absolutely nothing. I shook my head and went into my closet while Lotioning and putting on my undergarments on.. "What to wear , What to wear ?" I said to my self.

after about five minutes I decided on a fire red and black jersey that read 23.. black leather Leggings with a see - through slip on the side of both of my thighs showing my tattoo on both if them (stars going from my V-cut to the top of my knees) and fire red and black jordans. I flat ironed my hair added my homies beanie since Kashmir wore hers.. applied eye liner and topped it off with red lipstick . Gold Junky chain.. Gold Diamond Hoop earrings Gold rings and necklace . by the time I was done Kashmire grew inpatient and started rushing me I took one more look in the mirror and grabed my car keys to my all black hummer. we got breakfast from McDonald's and went off to school

*bell rings*

"shit we are late" I said under my breath as I walked in mrs.hadens classroom

Mrs.Haden: "Well , Im happy the two new students can finally join us . everyome say hello"

The hating hoes said Ulghh and Eww . Niggas Whistle and etc.. I Scanned the room and realize some guys was fine asf .

Mrs.Haden: " You guys introduce yourselves and tell us where you from"

Me: "Hi im Beauty , Im from new orleans"

Kash: " Hey im Kashmire and im from new orleans as well"

Mrs.Haden "Do you guys know each other.. from yalls information yall live next door to each other on Monroe St"

Kash: "Excuse me ma'am I dont really like people putting my info out like that but yes thats my cousin"

Mrs.Haden " Sorry Ma'am but you guys can have a seat where every you desire and this week is a free week for every class this week because last week was testing"

We nodded and scanned the room for a seat and they were two seats left in the center of a big group of guys.. most of them had hoes sitting on their lap . and when I say these hoes is ratchet asf I mean it.. Like , nappy rrad weave the dont move when they flip it when they black af. I grabbed kash had and lead us to the seats and sat down pulling our phones out.

My phone buzzed saying I had a text from kash

MyGoldenChild ✊ : This bitch weave is nappy but these niggas are fine bruhh .