Chapter 5

Taylor's POV

*walks out of Danielle's room, after saying goodnight to her*

"Guys, guys, oh my god!!!" I scream slightly trying not to waking up Danielle.

"What?" Aaron says anxiously, speaking for himself and the others.

"Danielle," I said excitedly,"Danielle called me dad."

"Yahhh," the guys say in unison,"we're so happy for you man!"

"Thanks guys." I say proudly, then walked off to my room. I lied still on the bed wondering about the future and what will become of me. I am a father now. Wow. I'm speechless. This is my life now. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

Jack G's POV

I walked into Danielle's room and sat next to her on her bed. I watched her sleep peacefully, her stomach rising and falling with each breath. She was so cute, I hope that she likes me. I gently kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you, Danielle" I whispered silently.

"I love you too, Jack" she said smiling. Oh god, she was awake. I walked out of her room and closed the door quietly. Then, smiled softly to myself and walked off. I saw Jack J in the kitchen watching Orange is the New Black on T.V.

"Hey, man," I said,"mind if I join you?"

"Not at all"Jack said as I sat next to him at the table. After the show ended we walked off to bed and drifted off to sleep.

A/n hope you enjoyed this chapter, ik it's short so in about a few secs I'll be updating again for this week.;) -Danielle