✿ The Journey Of Flower - Chapter 4: Blocked Road ✿

Hua Qian Gu wore Tian Shui Di on her neck and found it easier walking up Mount Mao this time around. Suddenly, she heard someone yelling. Fearing evil spirits, Hua Qian Gu hurried away from the racket, but wherever she went, the yelling followed her. She turned and headed to where the yelling seemed to be coming from to see what the trouble could be. After a while, Hua Qian Gu saw a boy about fourteen years old hanging upside down from a tree yelling loudly at no one in particular. He twisted in circles until he saw her.

"Hey! Who are you? Jerk, stop pretending! Kill me if you can, if not, I'll cut off the meat on your body to make soup!"

Hua Qian Gu looked innocently at him swinging in the air, suddenly reminded of a spider dangling from a ceiling beam.

The "evil spirit" stared at her for a long time, she had a mysterious aura but did not seem like an immortal, an evil spirit or a demon, probably just an ordinary human passing by. He breathed a sigh of relief, raised his eyebrows and ordered loudly: "Hey kid! Let me down!"

Hua Qian Gu stepped cautiously: "You're an evil spirit?"

The boy was exasperated: "Uncle, of course, I'm human! Hurry up, let me down!!"

Hua Qian Gu slowly took two steps forward then narrowed her eyes to find his shadow, but the ground was covered by the shade of the large tree, nothing could be seen.

"Brat, why are you scared like a girl? If you don't come here, I'll kill your entire family!!"

Hua Qian Gu became angry, turned and walked away, huh, you can be human or an evil spirit, you still cannot do anything to me hanging from a tree.

"Hey! Hey!" The boy was anxious, someone finally appeared in the forest, he could not help but softened his voice.

"Don't go! Let me down!!"

This caused Hua Qian Gu to stop and turn around to solemnly look at him, her hands on her hips. He should act that way, asking for help should be like that, hehe.

The boy gritted his teeth, thought to himself he would show the boy a thing or two once he was free.

Hua Qian Gu walked back, then slowly circled him several times.

The boy cursed inwardly: "Why don't you hurry up and let me down?"

Hua Qian Gu looked at his angry face and wanted to laugh, she could not resist and jabbed at his face with her fingers.

Warm, definitely human.

The boy was furious, annoyed that he could not bite off her fingers. This kid dared to be so disrespectful!

Hua Qian Gu promptly clambered up the tree, she looked at the knot of the rope and worried.

"Hurry up and let me down!"

"I'm thinking how I can let you down, this knot is hard to undo."

"Are you an idiot? Don't you have a sickle?"

"Oh, that's right!"

Hua Qian Gu took out her sickle and chopped the rope.

"Ow!" The boy plunged down, laying flat on the ground, mumbling to himself.

"Are you all right?"

"Uncle! Why didn't you warn me! You didn't even do it correctly, you should've untied my hands first!" The boy awkwardly stood up from the muddy ground, his neck was twisted, oh Heaven, his head hit the ground first, his neck was now twisted and it hurt.

"Don't move!" Hua Qian Gu walked up and grabbed his head.

"Ah! Don't!"

He did not even finish, there was a cracking sound. His head twisted abruptly to the other side.