School

Yugi's POV

" Yugi. Yugi my boy wake up. You don't want to be late for school again." said grandpa

" I don't want to go." I said still sleepy

" Come on Yugi. You have to get up." 

" No." 

I did not want to do this. But you gave me no chose.

Falls to the floor. " YUGI MY BOY HELP ME, I THINK I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK."  Yelled grandpa

So I jumped out of bed. The blankets went every where. But I saw grandpa on the floor. But then he got of the floor. Wait a minute he was faking. What a dirt trick he pulled.

" That was a dirt trick you pulled grandpa." said I a little mad

" I know it was a dirt trick. But I had to wake you up. You will be late again."

" Fine I will go to school." said I then grandpa left. So I but on my schol uniform. Then when I was done I went down stairs then and went to get my breakfast. But I just wanted some toast. So I got what I wanted from the toaster. Then walked out of the gameshop to go to school. And I do not want to go beacause I will run into Ushio. You can say I have a debt with him. And this is funny. Ushio beat up Joey and Tristan. Because Joey tried to make me into a ( Aiko: *Sigh*) man. So when I sayed that they where my friends. He made me owe him 1000 Yen. And that was hard to get all that money. But anyway I was walking to school. Then I heard Ushio talking to some student. And they where the students that owe him money. And I am one of them. But I have a trick up my sleeve. And the trick is just to run in. But when I did run in I found Joey and Tristan.

Yami's POV

 I found my look a like. I just was walking arounded in my black hood as always. And I found my innocent self walking to school. I think he was going o school because he had the school uniform I used to have, when I was in domino high.  Before I dropped out. But I wonder where we in the same class when I was there. But I just followed the little angle to school. I saw students walking into the school. I saw this, a big high schooler talking to some of the students, and they where giving that boy money and they walked in very sad. Then I say my little angle he looked at that person and he started to run inside well that person is taking money from people. I'm confused why did my angle ranning was he afraid of that boy. Or was he late but I did not see the other students running in. So why was my light running. Do I have to spy of Yugi now. Sigh. I walked to the building right next to the school and, went into the alleyway and claimed on to the top of the building. Then I jumped onto the top of the school, and saw Yugi at the front of the building with two boys. I know one at that is Joey Wheeler. I wonder if they found the body yet. But any who. I jumped down to a place where people can't see me. And and I can hear what my angle and the boy named Joey and that other person where saying. Also they where not far with there conversation they where saying hi or hello.

" Hi there Yug." said Joey

" Hi Joey. Hi Tristan." sais my angle

" Hello Yugi." said that person named Tristan

" Where is Tea." said my angle and his tone was like he was afraid

" Will she is not here yet. Or she is here and I just did not see her." said Joey

Who is Tea?

" Well now I'm more scared." said Yugi

" Not worry Yug. We are here for you." Joey said

" Thanks you guys." said Yugi

" Any time Yug." said Joey

" Will we should go. Class is going to start soon." Yugi said

" Yeah we should." said Joey and Tristan. Then The three boys walked into the building, and went to there lockers.  To put there shoes away and change into different ones. Then when they where done with that they walked to class. Then I went back home there was no point staying there. Also because I have to get ready for my mission tonight. And I have to call a person named Solomon Mutou.

------------------------------------------------------------

Aiko: Will I did my best 

Yugi: I like it

Yami: Me to

Aiko: I have to tell you something

Yami and Yugi: What is it Aiko?

Aiko: I prank Alakananda

Yugi: How?

Aiko: I was chating with her on snapchat. And When I said Alakananda she said what?. Then I said nothing then I sent this picture

Aiko: Then when she read it she said Yugi was she's

Aiko: Then when she read it she said Yugi was she's. So I said " You Love Yugi?". But first I said NO YUGI IS YAMI'S. Then she said that Yugi was hers and her alone. Then I said You Love Yugi. Also because the emotions the Green=Jealous and Yami said Stay away from My Yugi. Then I said I said Yugi Alakananda loves you more then a big brother. Will I won't call it a prank more like a trick.

Yugi: That's funny

Yami: Yeah it is.

Aiko: To tell you the truth. I love the green and pink and maybe Orange. The orange one is funny Come here * I have to say it *Sexy, and let me over nun your hard drive. I just hope Yami is talking to Yugi.

Cyber Yami: I'm embarrased. * Color yellow *

Aiko: I turned Yami into Cyber Yami for now.

Yugi: Cool colors

Cyber Yami: Oh Yugi looks so pretty today. * Color Pink *

Yugi: Thanks Yami

Aiko: Ok Yami I know you love your little angle but stop flirting pls

Yami: Ok

Aiko: Ok then. I am going to end it here. And no Yugi I'm not going to end your life.

Yugi: That good

Aiko: Will bye. Now let's say it all together

Yami, Yugi and Aiko: Bye

Cyber Yami: Thank you for reading this. * Color White *

Aiko: If you can not see the picture will just in case here. 

Purple=Happy Hi everyone. I'm Cyber Yami

Red=Anger I will end your weak life you fucking too

Blue=Sad I-I'm so sorry. I never want to hurt you.( I-I'm so sorry. I never to hurt you) What it said on the picture and I just fix it. 

Dark Blue=Scared T-The horror... I-It's Yu-gi-oh something

Black=Pain Ah..O-ow...

Green=Jealous Stay awayfrom My Yugi

Pink=Love Ah- Yugi is so beautiful

Yellow=Embarrased I SWEAR I can explain!

Orange=Passion Come here Sexy, and let me over nun, your hard drive

White=Claim Thank you for reading this