Rapper//Ryan Sitkowski

*In this, you are an upcoming rapper inspired by Rihanna and Blackbear. Currently you are opening up for a Post Malone show and you do a collab with him.*

Your Pov

Grinning, you wipe the sweat off of your forehead and smile greatly at the huge fucking crowd before you. You turn around, the black suspenders underneath your white crop top scratching slightly at your skin.
Post Malone walks up and gives you a hug.

"Give it up for (Y/n), everyone!" He says into his mic. "That song was our newest collaboration called Always Alone. Good night, Pennsylvania!"

Wrapping his arm around you, you and Post walk off and head back stage.

"That was awesome! Thank you so much!" You grin again, hugging one of your good friends.

Malone chuckles and hugs you back.
"No problem, (Y/n). You were great out there." Smiling, you pull on your purple hoodie and adjust it over your ripped skinnies. "Hey, I gotta go over to the merch table but I'll catch you later," Malone quickly tells you after checking his phone.

You nod, sliding your hair into a ponytail and putting your glasses back on. "Cool. I'm going to help take things down here before doing so roaming."

After a quick exchange of goodbyes, the two of you part and you turn to the nearest techie and help put away your mic stand, wires, and etc.

***
20 minutes later

Bored, you scroll through your phone as you walk through the area. All around you, fans bustle about, excited and jittery from the show.

"Yo! (Your nickname)!"

Whipping your head up, you scan your surroundings, looking for whoever called for you.

"To the left!" You follow the instructions and see Post waving his arms, two guys standing behind him.
Almost automatically, you shove your phone into your back pocket and start walking over to your friend, taking your glasses off in the process as they were sliding and getting on your nerves.

"Hey," you greet him. Post instantly wraps his arm around your shoulders and pulls you into his side. With a wave of his arm, he gestures to the guys in front of you.

"Boys, this is Die Young, the badass female rapper I wanted you to meet. (Y/n), this is Ryan and Aj." Post Malone introduces. In front of you stood a guy with short ginger hair and another with dark slicked back hair and a nose ring.

This one instantly catches your attention.

"Hey," you repeat with a light chuckle, glancing at Nose Ring Guy underneath your eyelashes.

"Sup." He responds.

"So you're Die Young?" The other one asks, excited. "You were fucking awesome on stage."

"Thanks," you grin hugely.

"I'm Aj and this is Ryan," Aj gestures to NoseRing Guy.

"Cool. I'm (Y/n) as I'm sure you heard Post say," you joke lightly.

Ryan chuckles a bit and shoves his hands into his back pockets.
"Yeah. I've actually heard a lot about you. Malone won't stop talking about you. Like ever."

Raising your eyebrows, you turn to your best friend. Post merely shrugs.
"What? You're both single and I happen to think you guys would make an extremely cute couple."

Your face instantly turns red as you groan, covering your expression with your hands.
"Oh my god. Are you high, Post?"

Peeking between your fingers, you hear Ryan laugh before seeing his smile. Post rocks on the balls of his feet.

"Noooooooo."

You roll your eyes and shake your head. Dropping your hands, you turn back to Ryan.

"I'm sorry about that. He's a handful."

"I am not!" Post shouts as a few techies tell him some things.

Ryan laughs again and you can't help but be memorized by the beauty of his smile. His eyes crinkle at the sides as he grins.

"It's no problem. But, I mean, maybe he has a point. You see pretty cool and I wouldn't mind getting to know you better. What do ya say?" Ryan asks.

You bite your lip, pretending to think before giving a light shrug. Smiling as well, you say, "Why the hell not? Hand me your phone."

He gives you his phone and you type your number in before sending sending yourself a quick text to save his number. You return his phone and he pockets it.

"So, are you free tomorrow? Or do you leave tonight?"

Leaning against the table, you cross your arms. The edge of your hoodie rises up a bit and Ryan's brown eyes flicker to the soft exposed skin.

"Yeah, I'm free. Tomorrow is an off day, then the next, we leave to finish up the last 3 shows of Post's tour."

Ryan nods.

"Cool. So you wanna get a coffee or something. That sounds good?"

You tilt your head to the side.

"Yea-"

"Ryan! We gotta go! Chris just called us. Their dumbasses locked themselves out of the hotel," Aj calls over from where ever he disappeared off to.

Ryan shakes his head.

"I guess that's my cue to go. I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

You smile and agree.

"Yeah. Just shoot me a text when and where."

He gives you a half smile and nods his head.

"See you tomorrow, Ms. Die Young."

"See you tomorrow, Nose Ring."