Just A Dream

Rachel Ushers is my full name. I have blue eyes and blonde hair. Most girls would kill to have that colour combination of their hair and eyes, but not me. I find it plain, boring even. I mean so many girls and boys have blonde hair and blue eyes! What's the huge fuss about it? That's what I've always wondered. Then there's my name; plain, old and boring Rachel Ushers. I find middle names quite interesting. They tell a lot about a person, or their parents even. So of course, I don't get one. And it sucks.

My best friend hates her middle name so much (or so she says because she blushes every time it's mentioned) but then again if she didn't have one, she'd want one. Her name suits her beautifully. And I am so jealous. See I have that boring set of blue eyes and blonde hair- I blend right in with every one else and am never noticed, but Alicia has jet black hair and looks like an angel. She is so beautiful and and just an all round amazing person.

I live at home with my brother who is a year older than me and hates me to no end. Now I've read stories that are about two people that fall in love but the brother is always so overprotective over his little sister, but in my opinion? Complete and utter rubbish! It's actually funny how all the stories are the same in text, but in real life it's just a dream. A dream that will never come true. And my brothers just the start of list.