Chapter 25

Third Person Omniscient

Cashton's phone repeatedly ringing stopped his movements as he was stroking Moriah from behind. They had been fucking around every since that night they met at the gas station. It was nothing more than sex, but Moriah was trying her best to ease her way in around him more. However, it'd gotten to the point that they were now sleeping around at each other's house.

He was afraid to admit it, but Cash knew he was starting to enjoy her company.

Deciding not to answer it he let it ring because he was too close to his nut to stop now. Smacking her on the ass he kept his movements steady. "Throw that shit back and stop running from it." He breathed out to her.

"Damn. I can't keep up with your movements." Moriah breathlessly yelped out as she threw her ass back right as he delivered a long stroke.

"That's it, let it come girl." Cash spoke as he gripped her hair in his hands as she came, not paying attention to the notification that came to his phone.

Following right behind her he gave her one more deathly stroke before he filled the condom with his seeds.

Pulling the out of her he took the condom off, tying it before he went to flush it down the toilet. Walking to the shower he turned it to the temperature of his choice before getting in. As he started to wash himself off the shower door was opened and Moriah stepped in with him.

They didn't say anything as they helped wash each other off. Stepping out they both dried off and threw on clothes. Cash usually didn't do night caps, but Moriah was a cool chick so they slept over each other's places most times.

"You hungry or is it just me?" Moriah asked him as she grabbed the sheets off the bed to go put them in the washer while Cash got a new set out.

"Nah, i'm hungry as fuck too. You gone go cook for a nigga or what?" He moved around making up the bed.

"You know I can't cook, but I'll order something or make you a sandwich!" She yelled out from the washing room.

"Just make a nigga a sandwich I'm tired, I don't feel like waiting for delivery." He yawned as he searched through his drawer for a pair of sweats. Grabbing his phone he threw it in his pocket not even bothering to look at it before going to the kitchen. His eyes were fixated on Moriah fixing him a sandwich in his shirt with no panties on, her thighs looked delectable as she moved around finding different things she needed.

"You just fucked Cash, calm down." He said mentally to himself as he sat on the bar stool.

Meanwhile, Micaella headed to Cash's place to go ahead and deliver the news to him. She realized that she really had no reason to feel a certain way towards him so she was burying all issues tonight. He could be a good friend, no strings attached.

Just as Cash grabbed his phone to check his notifications his doorbell went off, which caught him completely off guard.

"You expecting someone?" Moriah asked him with her eyebrow raised.

"Nah, not at all." He said grabbing his piece out the kitchen drawer while eyeing her.

"Wow. You really have guns all over this place!" Moriah exclaimed loudly.

He chose not to reply to her statement as he walked to the door not bothering to ask who it was.

Shoot first, ask questions later. That was always his motto, and he would forever live by it no matter how much shit it caused him to get into. He figured it was always best to hurt others before they hurt him and he hadn't realized it yet but that's exactly what he'd done to Micaella.