One

I walked down the white halls stopping in-front of the door that had the bold black numbers of 209 on it. I sighed opening the door to see the bare back of a boy. His muscles were very defined and his cologne filled the air. His radio blasted Nirvana matching the many posters on his side of the room. His side was very defined from my side. My side was simple with a white comforter, some plants a brass lamp, and some other odds and ends filling up room on my empty shelf. On the other hand, his dear stacked with paperwork, a dark blue comforter that seemed way too large for the twin beds we had, accompanied by a few pillows. Also adding the posters that I mentioned earlier.

I started to organize my things before realizing I was getting caught up with the best of the song. I looked at the boy who was looking at me and he laughed. He slipped into a muscle shirt and turned away. I rolled my eyes and continued doing what I was doing.

I did not want to be here. It was the last thing I wanted to do; learn self defense. I wasn't a violent person but my father made me. We didn't have phones, no communication with anyone except for the mentors and your roommate.

I cleared my throat gaining his attention, "Turn your damn music down."

He shot me a look, "I wouldn't talk to me like that princess."

I laughed, "Okay asshat," I said hanging up my Green Day poster.

He turned the music down enough where I couldn't feel the beat shaking through my body. He'd better get used to my sass because he has to spend two weeks with me.

"Princess come get to know me," the guy said patting his lap.

"You're delusional," I said rolling my eyes. I sat on my bed and leaned back against the wall.

"Only when I'm looking at a pretty girl."

I gagged and he started again, "But once were done here you won't just be a pretty girl. You'll be my pretty girl."

I felt something happen in my stomach. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of him winning me over. But he could tell. He smirked and came to sit next to me.

"So princess, what's your name," he said, his breath warming my neck. I shivered and repositioned myself so I was laying down with my legs crossing his.

"Jordan."

"You got a last name?"

"Burke."

"Well we don't have to worry about that much longer princess," he said looking at me.

I shut my eyes and sighed, "And what is that supposed to mean," I asked sarcastically already knowing the answer.

"I'll change that for you. Cole."

"Huh," I asked confused.

"My names Cole. Cole Flynn."

My body melted just at the sound of his name, "What are you thinking about princess," he said smirking at me.

"Nothing," he started scooting closer to me on the bed putting his legs underneath the middle of my thighs. He pushed my shorts up a bit and rested his hand on my left thigh, tracing circles. I don't know what he was doing to me but oh my it was working. My insides fluttered around. I lifted my hands and put them behind my head causing my shirt to come off showing Cole my tattoo. He lifted my shirt up to see the rest of my tattoo. It went from my side rib area down to the middle of my thigh. It was a patch of sunflowers without color. I had gotten it when I was 16.

He traced the tattoo with his hand, holding my thigh in the other one, "Princess, this is beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you."

He stared into my eyes and moved himself out from underneath me. He sat in the same place and position and I pushed myself up sitting in a crisscross applesauce position. He motioned me with his eyes somehow drawing me closer to his attractive body. I straddled his lap and wrapped my legs around him, my knees pushing into the wall. He placed one hand on the small of my back underneath my shirt, making me shiver at his touch. The other one was placed around the back of my neck. He started pulling me closer and without his help my lips touched his. It escalated quickly. His tongue waited at my lips. I opened my mouth to grant him permission.

Without any control or awareness, I noticed myself grinding against him. The bulge in his pants grew larger against my spot. We slowed down to gain our breaths back, and he peeled my shirt away from my body. He reached around me and unclipped my bra, tossing it across the room. He moved me off of him laying me down. He pried the button off of my shorts and slid my pants and my panties down my legs. He removed everything on his body as well, showing a tattoo of his very own. On his upper arm closer to his shoulder, he had a band of thorns tattooed around his arm. I reached out and rubbed it with my thumb.

"You'll figure it out soon princess," he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. He slowly moved down my neck, to my collarbone, and then to my waist. His cold hands trailed on my hips. Even when he moved his hands I could still feel them on my body. He put his hand to my spot and started circling his finger around. He slipped his fingers into me and began to kiss me again.

Man why am I so easy to obtain an orgasm. I don't know but it sure happened. He removed his fingers and then positioned himself at my entrance. He slid into me and began to pump.

I panted heavily with a shaky breath each time, "It's time princess."

I came before he pulled out making him grin mischievously. He laid down next to me and played with my breasts, "I'm a gangleader."