Love ends part 2.

Alia pov
so i followed jahari to the back of the movies. stupid right? well i wasnt going to do anything lets get that straight just read on.

"I miss you ali-"

"Dont do that you left me i loved you, i didnt leave ok im happy dont ruin this for me"

"Listen, i made a mistake you know i been hurt i didnt want to be hurt again. your my world i love you with all my heart just say you miss me"

"So you expect me to leave someone i have been dating longer then we have ever dated, and you know i will never hurt you so dont come at me with that bull"

"Your right just give me one last kiss and i will leave you alone"

"You dont get it i loved you, you were the first boy i felt that way about. Ofcourse i still have feelings for you but my feelings for jordan is stronger and some stupid kiss will not break us up"

"You know you want too" he says while grabbing my waist

"Please get off of me"

"You want me because your not pushing me off" he says grabbing my face looking me straight in the eyes

"I love you Alia" he says kissing me so i slapped him

"And i loved you but not anymore" i said walking away then i saw jahari looking like he saw a ghost oh shit!
*
*
*
*
*
Jahari pov
So i hear alia talking to her ex i didnt want to say nothing because this could be a sign if i should take it to the next level or not. I heard everything including the kiss. Right then and there i made my decision

"Jahari look babe i could explain"

"Ok go ahead"

"Look jahari said he wanted to talk so i let him it may not have been the best choice but he said he missed me and he loved me but i told him i still had feelings but i love you more and he kissed me but i slapped him when he did it and thats when i saw you please dont be mad"

"Alia your my world, i love you with all my heart. i want to spend my life with you, i respect you and everything you do for me and with me. i just wanted to know, will you be my love, my bestfriend, my forever love?"

"Yes ofcourse i love you so much babe i will never hurt you i will ride for you forever" she says crying

Cute huh? so i placed the ruby on her finger (her birthstone) and we kissed.

Alia pov
This wasnt just any boyfriend. This was my forever love the boy i will run to at anytime.

"I love you"

"I love you too Alia believe that"

"I do, i trust you"

He kissed me and this time i didnt tease i let him take control. I opened to up to give his tongue and entrance then we fought for dominance ofcourse i won. Then this nigga bit my lip oh he will get it when we get back.

"i love you babe" he says while grabbing my butt and still kissing me

"I love you to mr. horny pants" i say while still kissing him "you do know we are still in public" i say

"Oh oops almost forgot, hey give people something to stare at" he says laughing

"Lets just go home i have a better suprise for you there" i say with a smirk

"Whoa isnt your family still there"

"Nah they went out they wont be back till midnight its only seven so lets go" i say as i pull him away while biting my lip

"Whatever you say babe"

SOOOOO how was that im trying to do alot. But comment, vote, read, and drop some ideas for me please. Dont forget to enojoy!!!!