chapter one.

Alice Edison is my name, it was just the first week of summer break and I was laying on the couch while watching my shows.Walking down our house stairs was my mom,"Alison, please make sure you lock the front door and back. I will be late coming home, my work is having a late meeting. Mac and cheese is in the freezer just heat it up at 350°, love you"And she was out of the house before I could say anything back."Bye to you too...."I rolled my eyes, bullshit Shes probley cheating on my father again with her boss. No late meeting happen on a damn friday.It was around 6:38 when I was wanting some food,   Walking into the kitchen I start to heat up the food,.....did she say 360° or 400° eh lets just hope for the best.While I was playing on my phone a loud knock happened at the front door.Who the fuck would be needing something at 7pm?Walking slowly to the door....I hear a deep mans voice on the other side."I know your in there."How the hell?Thats when I walked over to the peep hole and looked to see a man in a UPS outfit....Oh.I opened the door to see a 23 or 25 year old dude standing with a box."Hello?...we didnt order anything. So I think you have the wrong house."The man then says,"Hm I dont think so. It says its for an Alison O. Edison, I think it is the right Address."I try and shut the door on the dude since in hells way did I order something, it could be a bomb for all I know."Sorry wron-"He then put his foot in the door way."No. I think this is for you. Just take the damn box Alice."This guy was getting on my nerves."Fine. How much is it to get you off my fucking porch....."I look at his name tag,"How much would it be....Peter?"But then I see little blood on his shirt."...uh Peter you have some ketch up on your shirt or what ever it is."He started to get mad,"Just take the box."I rolled my eyes,"Fine. Do I need to sign for it?"He shakes his head no,"No babe, have a nice night Alison Olivia. And Alice....you might want to remember to lock your doors. You dont know if a crazy killer could be around. "He gives me a horror type smile.I slamed the door and locked all 3 locks.I walked over to the table and opened the box.Inside wad 2 dead birds...and a gross dress that looked like a whore would wear.And a piece of paper.

"See you soon Alice.     I thought these 2 birds looked like us. In love, they looked so much in love. And I thought you would look so pretty in this dress. Sadly I wont be able to see you in it...but soon time will tell. Hell I might be able to. Just know yout mine Alice. I dont like others to keep whats mine from me.~ J."