RELATIONSHIPS

f/o= favorite outfit

y/rm/n= your roommates name

y/n= your name

Relationships. You weren't really fond of them but here you are in a relationship. But at least it's with the love of your life, Jacob Sartorius. You guys were in love and tonight you were gonna meet his parents. You just hoped that they liked you. Welp, in less than a hour, you were gonna meet them. You were wearing your f/o. You hoped they didn't hate you because you decided to be yourself. You sat down on the couch and waited for Jacob to pick you up.

*30 minutes later*

The doorbell rang and you ran to the door. Jacob was there and you stepped out of your apartment building. 

"Wait, I have to tell y/rm/n i'm leaving." Jacob nodded and you took out your phone and texted y/rm/n. She/he/they replied with a simple ok. You told Jacob you were done and he drove to his parents house. Gosh, you were nervous. 

You guys are right outside Jacobs parents house. They opened the door and welcomed you inside.

"Hello dear, I'm Jacobs mother." Jacobs mother gave you a good vibe. Then the bad thoughts came in.

Nobody's gonna like trash like you

You are worthless and don't deserve to be here.

You were basically shaking from the nervousness. Oh no, you have a panic attack. You felt like you couldn't breath, there was a pounding sensation in your chest and you were trembling. Jacob rushed you to the bathroom to calm you down.

He soothe you and you weren't trembling anymore. You could breathe again and your chest didn't hurt.

"I'm doing to tell my parents you are ok. Is it ok if i tell them about what happen?" You nodded and leaned against the door. You closed your eyes and tried to listen to the conversation.

"You need to find a better girlfriend. She needs......
. I'm not gonna have her in my family!"

"But dad! I love y/n! Y/n means the whole world to me and y/n doesn't deserve your bull shit!"

"Dear, y/n is different. Just because y/n has flaws doesn't mean you have to hate y/n. We all have our flaws." This made you respect Jacobs mother more.

You heard a crash and ran out the bathroom.

A/N: left you on a cliffhanger. Hehehehehehehe. Did you guys listen to Pray For The Wicked? Its totally my favorite Panic! At The Disco album now. What did you guys think of the chapter? well byeeee ^-^