STOP

You stood in front of the door only to see a broken vase on the floor. Jacobs dad looked like he was very mad.

"I'm not staying here tonight honey. You can calm down when I'm gone." Jacobs mother said. That surprised everyone.

"Mrs. Sartorius, you can stay with me if you don't mind." You said and that just enraged Mr. Sartorius even more.

"DON'T GO WITH THAT FUCK UP! STAY HERE, I PROMISE THAT I'LL BE CALM!" Mr. Sartorius yelled. That hurt your feelings and made you more down than you were.

"I'M GOING TO GET MY STUFF NOW AND LEAVE WITH Y/N!" Mrs. Sartorius stomped away from her husband only to be held back my him.

"LET GO OF ME!" Mr. Sartorius didn't budge and saw that his grip was really hard. Mrs. Sartorius tried to push him back and his grip got harder. Jacob tried to push his father away from his mother only to be hit away. You pushed him and he stared at you with fire in his eyes.

Mrs. Sartorius ran upstairs to get her clothes and you ran to the car. Jacob unlocked the car and went back inside to talk to his father. Minutes later you saw Jacob and his mother leave the house and a VERY VERY enraged Mr. Sartorius.

*30 minutes later*

You guys get out of the car into the apartment. Jacob says goodbye and drives away when you get into the apartment.

"Mrs. Sartorius you can stay in my room, I'll sleep on the couch."

"You don't have to do that, I'll sleep on the couch."

"No please stay in my room. I don't want your back to get hurt." Mrs. Sartorius gave in and agreed to stay in your room. You show her where the bathroom was and where the kitchen was just in case.

You lay down and you drift off to sleep.