Football game pt.2

Recap:

"They better win.." I say and turn my attention towards the field.

===========================

The game finally starts. (C/n) is the first one to come out. Everyone begins to cheer. Once everyone was on the field, the other school team filed out. Everyone got in their positions. (C/n) was the quarterback. The game started and everyone went wild. There were many reaction going on. Once the other team would score a touchdown, our school would start to curse at them loudly. In which, i didn't get the point of.

The score was now 23-29. The other team was at 23, while we were at 29. I would jump out of my seat each time we scored a touchdown. I noticed (C/n) would point towards our section every time he was the one to score the touchdown. He was the one carrying the team this game.

"Hey Jenny!" I yelled.

"Yeah?!"

"Why do you think he keeps pointing towards our section of the bleachers every time he gets a touchdown!?"

"I don't know!" She yells and winks at me.

We had only 3 more minutes until the last game ended. Everyone was out of their seats cheering on their teams. And then there he was, (C/n) throwing the football. It flying mid air, and......BOOM TOUCHDOWNNNNNNN. Everyone from our school was yelling. I was jumping up and down from excitement. We won by 7 points! Then everyone all of the sudden, everyone started to get off their seats and run onto the field. I look around confused until Jenny tapped me on the shoulder to look forward. (C/n) was running towards me, he threw his helmet off and grinned big.I jumped out of my seat and started walking over to him. He grabbed my hand and started to walk to the middle of the field.

"YASSS, YOU GET YOUR MAN BABEEE!!!" Jenny, Bailey, and Logan screamed.

All eyes were on us. I felt like i was going to explode. He smiled and wraps his arms around my waist.

"(C/n)?" I giggled.

"You should know what I'm about to do." He smiles.

"(C/n)..I-" I was quickly silenced by him pressing his lips to mine. I kiss back. He smiled in the kiss and wrapped his arms around me tighter. Everyone was chanting his name. I could hear Jenny and Bailey screaming their heads off. He slowly pulled away and rested his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes.

"I like you a lot (Y/n)." He says.

"And I think it's obvious I like you a lot too." I laugh and kiss him once more.

===========================
I know its short! But oh whale🐳