▪ Chapter One [A (not so) warm welcome] ▪

🌸I honestly congratulate you if you read through the entirety of the prologue considering how long it is. This chapter is way shorter, only around 1500 words but it's still way longer than my previous work. I'll be slowly introducing the main cast into the story as the chapters go on. In this chapter you'll be meeting Ling Ling's new roommates! Enjoy!🌸

⚜Previously on "Snow White’s Reform School for Wayward Princesses"⚜

"Princess! Your carriage has arrived!", the royal butler called out.

Ling Ling turned to the three maids and hugged them all individually: "I'll miss you all."

"It's only a 'See you later' sweetie, now go!", Ai said and pushed Ling Ling towards the castle doors.

She waved at the three with a smile on her face and exited the castle walls,  feeling the unfamiliar warmth of being outside.

Once settled into the carriage her parents arrived.

"You'll be back soon darling. Have a nice time", her mother waved.

"Yes," Ling Ling replied, "I will."

The carriage took off and a brand new life began.

🗝Narrator's POV🗝

Ling Ling sat on a bench in the crowded hall of the reform school. She was trying to prepare herself to enter the office as she was most likely the next one to be called on.

She had no idea who any of these princesses were, she just saw blank faces. Well she actually didn't because she wasn't looking up. She only looked down at her lap trying to get rid of her stress and anxiety.

A princess came out the office door as one of the teachers stepped out the room and into the hallway. That staff member was Rapunzel, the one and only. She called out: "Next! Ling Ling Iron Fan."

Ling Ling stood up and walked into the room, surprising herself that she was even able to walk without falling over. The door closed once she walked in.

She bowed and greeted: "Good afternoon." She looked up after that to see Cinderella and Snow White looking at her, one softer than the other.

"Well it hasn't been so great", Snow White said under her breath while Cinderella shushed her: "Keep quiet Snow, last year was way worse."

"Well I can certainly say I didn't expect an Iron Fan to ever even step foot into this school", Snow White looked disapprovingly at Ling Ling.

"I didn't expect your granddaughter here either", Cinderella whispered,  "Well welcome to the school Ling Ling. What was your reason for being sent here?"

"My mother and father thought I could do better that I do currently", Ling Ling responded somewhat quietly.

"Well at least she has manners, just raise your voice darling", Snow White critiqued.

"Oh Snow White, do you need to right away?", Cinderella face palmed, "Ling Ling IronFan, you are accepted into Snow White's Reform School. You may leave and enter the main hall. I will send a student to give you a tour and introduce you to everyone. Have a great day sweetie."

"Thank you", Ling Ling bowed once again and exited the room. She took her suitcases and went into the main hall as she was instructed.

She waited some time before someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and saw a familiar blonde girl smiling at her.