Chapter 1.

Delilah POV.
*Monday*
~Alarm click goes off~
*beep* *beep* *beep*
"Ughh...I hate school, I just get hurt every single day." "Hey fatty get up!!"my so called mom told me. I just don't understand why parents abuse me, yes they abuse me. we'll anyways I took a quick 5 minute shower, I wore ( skinny jeans with a "yolo" crop top and white Converse ) I got my stuff and I was going down stairs skipped breakfast cause I don't wanna deal with my parents right now. I walk to school cause it's a 10 minute walk to reach the school. As I was walking someone pushed me to the floor when I looked up it was Nash the leader of the bullies. he kicked me and said "oops" didn't see you there and just left. When I reached school I went to my locker and get my books I was off to my first period witch was : science and of course one of my bullies is also in that class (Matthew Espinosa). I sit in the back so no one will bother me but since like the whole school hates me they throw stuff at me and say names like ( fat, stupid, worthless, tell me I'm not worth it , go die fatass ) I kept the last one in mind. Cause of course everyone would be happy if I'm dead and not breathing at all. As I was thinking Matthew put gum in my hair and I was use to it, but me being the weak one I ran to the restroom crying. And I got my best friend (razor) I haven't cutted since summer cause I didn't see my bully Except Cameron cause he lives in front of me! he just called me names that it. so I was in the restroom stoll and I took out my razor. I cutted and my pain went away the stress, I cutted on my arm I cutted 13 times! because of my bullies I do this! Im depressed because of them! I put the razor away and washed my arm and I skipped 1st period!
| after school |
As I was walking back to my house I got pushed up the wall and it was of course my bullies. Didn't think you would get away that easy would you. (Nash said) he punched me in the stomach and I had tears brimming out but I didn't wanna show then that I'm weak. Cameron kicked me in the ribs, matthew punched me at my face. Taylor stepped on my legs real hard. Shawn punched my face also. and that's when I blacked out and the last thing I saw was my bullies running away and the darkness took over me.
| 1hour later |
I was waking up and my whole body was sore I was trying to remember what happened and then I realized that my bullies did this to me I checked the time and it was 4;55 oh god I'm late at my house my parents are gonna get mad at me. I was getting my stuff and I started speed walking even thoe my whole body was sore. When I got to my house I was quietly going inside my house so they won't know that I just got here. As I was walking someone pulled my hair and it was my dad. "Where do you think your going you b*tch" I started crying and yelling help cause my dad said that my mom was gone. I kept yelling help! And I kept crying and crying while my dad kept hitting me.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N) hey guys this is my first book so I hope you enjoy it! and from now on I'm gonna call of you guys "baes" when I hopefully get noticed😌💕 and sorry it's short Next chapter will be long I promise!