Chapter 2.

Delilah POV.

| next day |

*beep* *beep* ughh another day in hell (school) I took a shower got my outfit for today ( high waisted shorts a obey shirt and a sweater to cover my scars) as I got ready when my dad starting banging on my door to hurry up, I opened the door and ran downstairs before my dad does anything I reached the door and skipped breakfast since I'm to "fat". I was walking since I don't have a car/truck. Once I reached school I went to my locker got my books and went to the restroom real quick. When I went inside it was the the drama queen Taylor girlfriend Brittany.As I was gonna get out before, She saw me "well if it isn't the b*tch why are you still alive, tomorrow I should not see you tomorrow. You better be dead."Brittany said. And she just left, and me being the weak one I cried and cried and I stayed inside the restroom the whole day and I ran to my house before my bullies beat me up like always. I went inside my house going up the stairs but then I got pulled back from my hair. "where do you think your going,slut" my dad said. I yelled help on the top of my lungs hopefully someone could me hear me.But then I realized who would wanna help me.

Cameron POV.

"Hey guys where is the ugly b*tch" Taylor said. "I don't know man let's look for her and beat her up more since we can't find her and she is probably hiding from us" nash said. "Yeah we should Taylor" Matthew said. I stayed silent, to be honest I feel bad for her I don't know why we bully her.

~30 minutes later~

We couldn't find her anywhere, and I was kind of relived cause I don't wanna hurt her, but then I'm worried cause she gonna her beating up worse tomorrow. "let's just leave and we will get her tomorrow" Shawn said. "Yeah let's just go guys, I'll drop you guys off" Taylor said. As everyone was leaving I stood still. "Hey are you coming or not?" Matthew asked." "Nah I'm fine I'll just go walking it's not that far from here". "Alright man ill see you tomorrow" Taylor said. As I was walking to my house, I was thinking. "Why do I bully Delilah, she didn't do anything to us I felt bad and I still do, I think I'm gonna stick up for tomorrow I don't want her to her hurt worse.....and-" I got cut of by a girl screaming from a house. As I was looking around and thinking that voice sounded familiar. Delilah. Then I heard a man yelling at her "SHUT UP YOU B*TCH NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE AND NO ONE EVER WILL. NO WOULD WANNA HELP YOU CAUSE YOUR STUPID, UGLY, WORTHLESS!!!!" I was getting worried and I didn't know if I should help or not but then I decided and to help her. I was jogging over there and looked through the window and saw her dad hitting Delilah and I was very shocked I stood still. And I am very guilty to beating up Delilah I'm gonna apologize.Then I came back to reality I heard a door opening so I hid behind the bush and I peeked and it was her dad going inside his car and he drove away. I ran and started yelling her name "DELILAH" "DELILAH WHERE ARE YOU ITS CAMERON"

Delilah POV.

Brittany is right I should kill myself should I. No one would notice and everyone would be happy if they found out. And I hope they feel guilty for what they have done to me. I got the pills and a glass of water. Before that i was gonna get my suicide letter. it said....

" Dear everyone from school,

I hope your happy that I'm gone, I really don't know why you guys bully me and I wanted to know but I guess not since I'm gonna be dead, you should feel guilty for what you guys did to me. You guys don't anything about me and you guys still judge me and bully me...keep in mind this is half your fault for me killing myself. And how would you feel if you got bullied and people were telling you to kill yourself....whatever and bye and thanks for ruining my life."

That was just one of the letter I have three... one for school, my bullies, and from my dad. My second said.....

"Dear to the "special bullies" that always best me up everyday! , wow. What did I ever do to you guys! I never talked to any of you guys and you guys just decide to beat me up. Well I hope your happy oh wait I don't need hope cause I KNOW that your happy and your dreams came true I killed myself because of you
Guys!! I keep thinking and thinking asking my self every day "what did I ever do to you guys" you guys are the reason why I cutted myself, not eating and thinking negative about myself! Just call me depressed cause that's what gotten into me DEPRESSION! You guys beat me up until I'm unconscious and run away and act like nothing happened. And it repeats everyday and I already gotten used to it . Celebrate that I'm gone I don't care anymore. Bye..!

And the last one said....

"ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ sᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴅᴀᴅ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ʙʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ. ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ. ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ! ᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏɪᴛ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs!! ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴛ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! ɪ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴘs ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.....ʙʏᴇ!"

I got the pills and the water and lay down on the bathtub. I got 5 pills and swallowed them drink water and waited.

Then I heard yelling

"DELILAH" "DELILAH WHERE ARE YOU ITS CAMERON" my eyes went big and I was scared how did he get in but I yelled "OVER HERE" and I was getting weaker. The door opened and cameron saw me and saw the pills bottle. He ran to me "why" he said. " Because of you and the rest of the bullies, everyone at school, and my dad " as my voice was getting weaker. "I'm gonna help you, I have to I'm really sorry for bullying you ....go on my back I'm gonna run to the hospital it's not that far" he said. "Cameron just let me die! You don't care about me!" I said. " No Im not gonna let you die!" He said.My eyes were getting heavy and heavier.He was putting me on his back and he got the suicide letters.When we were outside and he was running fast and then I whispered "It's too late cameron"..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( A/N ) hey baes I hope you enjoy chapter 2. Comment if you want me to upload another chapter so I could it. And my instgram is ( f.a.i.t.h_16 ) go follow me and I'll probably be telling people there when I will upload and all that. Thanks 💕