Three is always fun 😏 - Skylar x Riley x Bree

Skylar's pov
I was waiting for Bree to go to the mall. It was already 10am and we're supposed to leave at 10:30. I walked into her room and heard the shower running. She had left her bathroom door open. I could hear strange noises coming from the bathroom. I peep my head in just a tiny bit to see Bree fingering Riley and Riley moaning and rubbing her clit. The hot water down their legs made me weak in the knees. But wait I thought I wasn't lesbian and I thought I said I wouldn't have sex with girls and the thought of fucking Bree and Riley, "Aaaaaaah", I moaned. I had been masturbating to them in the shower. They heard me, looked over to me and smiled. "Look who's lesbo now." Riley said with a smug look on her face. They walked their sexy wet bodies over to me and led me to the bedroom. They pushed me on the bed and pulled off my top. Riley unclipped my bra and sucked on my left boob. Bree taking the right. "Mmmmm fuck" I moaned as they nibbled on my nipples. Bree trailed her hands down my body until reaching my clit. She started rubbing me through my shorts. I let out a moan and that made her smile. Riley pulled down my shorts and flipped me over. She slapped my ass making me whimper. "You like that little bitch!" She squeezed my ass cheeks and I moaned. I started to feel very horny so I reached for my pissy and started rubbing it hard. Bree noticed and again, flipped me over. "We really are a horny little slut aren't we. Sorry, we don't allow self-pussy rubbing here.", Bree exclaimed. Riley climbed on top of me and pulled me into a kiss. She placed her legs in between mine and moved her hips against mine. "This feels fucking amazing!!. I-I- I'M GONNA CUM. AAAAAAAAH FUUUUUUUUCK." I moaned as I squirted all over Riley. "Now we like vaginas don't we horny slut. You want me to lick you. Hey. You wanna ride my tongue. Do you want to hump my fingers and lick your cum. Do you wanna fell your lips against mine. Do you want me to squeeze your breasts until they turn red, you lesbian bitch.", Bree said to me dirtily, making me wetter than ever. She pulled Riley and I into a three way make out. Next Riley pushed me down and spread my legs wide. She shoved her tongue deep into my pussy 👅. Next Bree shoved her fingers inside of Riley and she moaned to her touch.
Riley's pov
"Fuck Breeee. Yes YES YES YEEES. DONT STOP DONT STOP. RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH." , I screamed as I came on Bree's fingers. I continue to lick Skylar. Bree comes to join me, our tongues brushing against each other as lick Skylar's pussy. "So FUCKING HOT." Skylar yelled as she came in our faces. Skylar chained Bree and I together against the bed board. "You two horny bitches. Are fucking hot, masturbate for the camera she said as she pulled out her Nikon.    Bree pulled a teddy bear from under the bed. It hade a dildo strapped to it. She got on top of it and started riding she came multiple times and sucked her cum off of the plastic duck. I played with my breasts for a while and then moved to my hips. I started rubbing my pussy hard and fast quickly slipping in a finger. In and out in and out adding one more finger with each thrust until my whole hand was inside my vagina. I came on my fingers and sucked them seductively. I turned my head to see Skylar and Bree using their super speed to fuck. Skylar got on top of Bree and started scissoring her excessively hard and fast they both came with in minutes and out of breath. I got on top of Skylar and used my telekinesis to make her finger herself. I added one of my electronic fingers. I pressed it against her clit and it acted as a vibrator. Skylar has reached maximum pleasure and passed out after her last climax. Bree super licked my pussy making me orgasm. She scissored me super fast and I passed out. I awoke to 2 naked girls on top of me. And my fingers inside of them and their fingers inside of me.
👌👈💋