Chapter 10: Explanation

Kaizo's POV

All of us were in the room where we train. All of us were supposed to fight with someone and I know who I'm gonna pick...

Y/N's POV

Look at him...Those red eyes...Full of lies with that stupid smirk of his...

I'm gonna fight him later,and  I will end him so everything would be better for now..

Mr L/n: Y/N,who are you gonna fight?

Y/N: Mr. Kaizo..

Kaizo: Well then..

Kaizo walked in front of me with his sword while I use my spikes that can turn to any weapon.

MC: Ready,Set,Fight!

Both of us ran towards each other and fought like there was no tomorrow. Kaizo was stronger,maybe he thought of my plan too..

Kaizo's POV

She seems really angry when she attacked,maybe she knows I was the reason behind all this mess.

I used my sword to fight her but she is doubling her attacks. Not so cool.

I kept using my shield cause she always use her weapon on me.

Y/N: Stop hiding there you jerk!

Did she just call me jerk?!Oh man!Your going down woman!!!

I made the shield dissapear and fought her. We keep avoiding each other's attacks but she looks more serious now. I know that she still angry with me duhh!

She turned her spikes to a sword that made my arm wound.

Kaizo: Ighhh!!!

Y/N: That's what you get!!!!

She was about to fly and used her sword to me and I was about to fly to her too while my blade is in position.

Kaizo:YAHHH!!!!

Y/N:YAHH!!

Kokoci:Ok stop that!

Kokoci made us freeze and we stopped fighting..

Kokoci: What's wrong with the two of you huh?Its like the two of you are gonna kill each other already!This is training grounds!

Kaizo: My apologies

Kokoci: Miss Y/N,I can say Im impressed with your abilty..

Y/N:Thank you Captain Kokoci,I only did that because no one is BLOCKING me from the things I want..

I knew she was trying to scare me and saying Im the reason why her life was bad.

Ms. L/n: Ok,so our daughter will stay here for a week ok?

Kaizo: What?!

I dont remember that happened in the past!!!

Oh I remembered..

Flashback...

Ms. L/n: So Y/N will stay here for one week ok?

Kokoci: Yes Ms. L/n she will be in good hands..

Y/N:Yeah especially when Im with the five,and Kaizo..

Kaizo: She can sleep with me tonight though..

Kokoci: Well,we do have enough room,what do you say Y/N?

Y/N: I think I'll sleep in Kaizo's room. I trust him.

Kaizo: Great,then let's go..

Y/N waved goodbye to her parents and went to Kaizo's room.

Y/N: So,your the Legendary Space Rebel?

Kaizo: Yes,and you would be?

Y/N: Im the Elemental Holder. My  powers came from my parents,and because they gave me the position as the Elemental Dragon also known as the one who already masters all weapons.

Kaizo: Im impressed..

Y/N: Thanks..

Kaizo:  Race you to my room?

Y/N: GO!

Both of them ran to see who would be the first one that can go to Kaizo's room first but unfortonately Kaizo won cause Y/N got lost in their shp but  he helped her though..

End of flashback..

Still Kaizo's POV

I guess that was the time..

Then Y/N's parents were already gone while Boboiboy and the others are talking to Y/N...

After hours..

I went to my room alone till someone pushed me to the wall. It was Y/N.

Kaizo: Hey..

Y/N: Dont hey hey me!Your the reason ehy were here right?!

Kaizo: Fine!I did all this!

Y/N: Why would you do that idiot?!

Kaizo: Its because I've wasted almost half of my life just to be your husband!!

Y/N: Dont you know that because of this,something wont happen in the future!!

Kaizo: I know..That's why Im doing this to continue my job as a space rebel

Y/N: So your just gonna forget the future?!

Kaizo: Yup,so I'll be free from you and you'll be free from me. Arent you happy that your parents are already with you?Not like in the future when you got married and they forgot about you?

Y/N: That's the only reason why I like to stay..

Kaizo:So,lets just pretend were complete strangers and forgot we even had a relationship ok?

Boboiboy: Guys?What are you doing?

We saw Boboiboy and the others looking at us confused..

Y/N: Uhmm were just trying to get to know each other right?HA-HA

Kaizo: She's right..

Ying: So Y/N,you like to sleep with me and Yaya tonight?

Y/N:I would love that. I'll just follow ahead..

The five went to their rooms and I was gonna go till Y/N pushed me to the wall again.

Y/N: Our fight isnt over jerk!

She bumped my head to the wall and ran away going to her room. Atleast that crazy woman is gone!

Finally..I CAN REST