[=~~~First Section (Section Diamond)~~~=]

Tantlaffer Academy's First Section (Section Diamond)

Pumapangalawa sa kasusyalan ng SSA...

Kada year level or grade level ay may capacity of 20 students in one room...

Meron silang sariling building na may 30 floor pero may elevator naman kaya hindi pahirapan ang pag-akyat ng hagdan...

***

Pag-usapan naman natin ngayon ang mga High School ng Tantlaffer Academy's First Section...

Sabi ng karamihan ang "High School Life" daw ang pinakamasayang Years nila sa pag-aaral...Bakit nga ba nila nasabing ang High School Life ay masaya? Masaya nga ba o Hindi?

Well ito ang ilan sa mga kasagutan...

Why do they say that high school life is the best years of one's life?

---For some people it is, so they say that. For others, college years are the best. Usually people just remember fondly being care-free, not having huge financial burdens, not having to care for babies, children, or elderly parents or grandparents. There is very little responsibility in being a teenager and a lot of freedom. You are really just responsible for yourself. Making your grades, maintaining good friendships, having a good time. No one really relies on you for anything material in life. It is nice to not have that pressure.

---Because they are Sweetie. The sad thing is, you don't realize they are until they're over. So, take it from those who tell you this, because it's true. The responsibilities you have when you're younger are much lighter than they will be once you're an adult on on your own. Enjoy these years of your life, for they truly are the best ones you'll have in memory.

---Because THEY are dumb, and don't remember all the parts of being a teenager in HS. I think they say that because you have few responsibilities and are usually healthy, but i thought HS was about the worst part of my life. If HS was/were the best years of my life, that sounds really really depressing about the rest of your life, doesn't it?

---Your high school years are viewed by others as when you have no responsibility, you are surrounded by your friends and have no worries at all, ever. For some people this may be true, but for a hell of a lot of people, this is condescending and just down right untrue. For some school is the worst experience of their lives. Life is better after school. You have the freedom to choose what you want to do with your life. Nothing feels better than that.

So those are just some answers but their is still more...

Sa Tantlaffer Academy ang mga High School Student ay may kanya kanyang opinyon sa 'High School Life'...

Isa-isa nating alamin ang kanilang istorya...