Chapter-4

I got out of the room to explore the house. It was so huge and beautiful.I went near the door and examined the door, which I had opened and fainted in the afternoon. I did not want to open the door again because I was scared . I started to search for Taehyung's room . I opened a door which was huge compared to the other rooms. I thought it must be Taehyung's room. When I entered the room I saw a boy dressing all good . He look like a sexy vampire. *uff**  He was looked at the mirror and making his shirt proper. He turned his head towards me and looked at me with a shocked face.

???- who are you?? And why are Y...you alive??!

Me- wtf do you mean by that?

???- are you a vampire?

Me- No .....I'm not.

???- then how are you alive ? Did you escape from there? *shocked*

Me- what nonsense are you talking ? Btw who are you?

???- I'm Byun Baekhyun . You're kidnappers brother.

Me- Byun Baekhyun ??? The flower boy of our school ???

Baekhyun - yeah .

Me- then why isn't Taehyung a flower boy?

Baekhyun- You know him? Then why are you here?

Me- Yeah, he saved me .

Baekhyun- *shocked**so he did not bring you here as a prey??

Me- I don't know what is he planning to do to me. He saved me and it's like as if he kidnaped me.
But...wait...! If Taehyung is a vampire and your his brother ... That's means your a vampire?

Baekhyun- No I'm not a Vampire.

Me- Then what are you?

Baekhyun - half - human and vampire.