The night

Previously....
"Would you like to walk around the city with me Abby?"
"I would love that Papa"
————————————————————————

  I take Abby by the hands. Her small, delicate hands grasp mine with passion.
"So Meliora, what's on the agenda?"
"Seriously Abby. 'The agenda?' That sounds like something a old man would say!"
She laughs. The sound sounds like bells and a song of its own.
"Well sorry. I like my vocabulary very much."
She looks down.
"Uhhhh... Meliora? Why are we still holding hands? NOT that I don't like it... it's just that... dose it make you uncomfortable at all?"
"No my sweet princess..."

ABBY POV
Princess... I repeat that in my head. As we arrive at a small play ground I start to at something.
"You ok Abby...?"
"O-oh yes! I am! I'm just thinking..."
"What's on your mind? Spill it."
"Well... ummm... let's go sit underneath that small tree over there! Hehe..."
"Ummm ok"

PAPAS POV
I know what she wanted. I wanted her too. But right here? In the park where people could see? Nice. I like her thinking.
"So I brought us some beer. I didn't know what kind you like sooo... I got two different kinds!"
Oh great... I have to wait...
"Uhhh Meliora?"
"Yes?"
"Can u t-"
  I cut her off and with a kiss. Kinda sloppy but oh well. I can't resist anymore, all of the lust over powered me.

ABBY POV
  I wanted him. His warm lips danced across mine. I push him against the tree we where under then I climb up on his lap. I run my fingers through his messy, black hair.
"Oh Papa..."
next thing you know I push him off. Not yet. Not now...
"Why did you stop me?"
He says as he is still unbuttoning his shirt.
"Meliora. Please stop unbuttoning your shirt. And the reason I stop was... well I'm kinda nervous and second... I don't wanna rush it because... well... I love you.."
He puts his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me closer. He kisses the top of my forehead.
"It's ok... we don't have to rush"

For the rest of the night we just sit under our tree and cuddle

TO BE CONTINUED....