meeting "him"

(Bold: authors note if needed)

(This is my first eddsworld book so I hope it's not bad ;^;)

You were walking in the mall looking for the clothes store since you really need shirt and pants because you running out of clothes to wear, you start to get clothes and picking out what u wanted to wear. You got what u wanted and decided to buy it and go on ur way out of the store.

You were walking and you checked ur phone since you wanted to get the directions to where you lived, you sighed to yourself "really wish I could drive life would be so much easier.." you started walking while on your phone getting directions.

Until you look up to see someone was running at u and at that second everything blacked out, you hold ur head opening your eyes a little to see a ginger guy with a purple hoodie and green overcoat in ur face. (wow such details that is needed) "miss?! Are you okay?!" He asked worried, you screamed in shock "omg you scared me to death!" You say sitting up looking at him. He smiles at you "dose this mean ur okay?" You sigh looking at him "I guess I am okay"

"Thank goodness! I was scared you were gonna be knocked out forever" he gets up and helps you up. You take his hand and get up "thanks.." you say looking at him "he looks at you smiling "Do u mind helping me! I'm trying to look for my two best friends named edd and Tom one loves green and one loves blue I sorta lost them" he smiles nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Um..yeah sure" you really didn't want to but you didn't have a choice since you already said yes, you start walking with him to help him find his friends as he smiles at you. You looked up at him then look away

-couple min later-

"hey I think that's ur friends over there" you say not talking loud. "Hey they are!" He smiles running to his friends "edd Tom!" Edd smiles "matt! U need to stop running away seriously we can't find u in these big of places" edd sighs in relief.

You looked down to see that the male dropped his phone you thought it was your phone so you took it not paying attention to who's it was thinking you dropped ur phone instead you started walking off.

Matt smiles "edd I made a new friend!" He says as he points but he seen no one there "..they were just there" he looks around "where did they go?" He asked curious. Edd smiled a little "don't worry matt we will get to see them tomorrow probably".

Matt sighs "I wanted to say thanks" edd smiles "hey Matt we can go get ice cream if that makes u happy?" Matt smiles "yes plz!" He smiles excited and started walking to the shop.

Tom looks up from his phone "oh we r going? Hm okay" he fallows edd and Matt. (Wow Tom where have you been this whole time? Oh right on his phone)

You sigh as you started to walk to another store to get stuff but you couldn't find the store.

(Couple min later)

Matt was smiling while eating his ice cream and edd dose the same "so matt who was this person u were speaking off?" Edd asked curious

"I don't remember quite well but they looked sad" matt said eating his ice cream. Edd smiles a little "I bet we can find them again"

You grabbed ur phone as you realized you had two, you were confused and pull it out as you seen the lock screen of that guy you seen "wait I took his phone?!" You realized. "no wonder why my pockets felt so heavy" you put it away and bought what u wanted and walked out to find him.

"Yeah I guess your right edd" matt says smiling at edd. Edd starts to pack up "alright let's get ready to go" "do we have to go?" Matt whined "it's fun being here" edd chuckled "yes we have food at home" matt sighed a little "alrighty then"

You looked around then find him again and you ran to him Before he left. "Wait!"

Matt turned around to see you running "oh hey again! Edd this was the friend I was talking about" matt smiled.

You give him his phone back "here u go you dropped it when you crashed into me".

Matt looks in his pockets "omg how did I not realize?! Thank u so much again!" He retrieves his phone and smiles at you.

You smiled back a little "I'll..just go now" you say as you start to walk away. "Oh okay see ya" matt says smiling and everyone goes home.

(So yeah this is the first chapter I'm not good at these things so hope you guys like it ^^ I tried I'll do my best to make more chapter's)