Prologue

Can you define LOVE?

Gian: Love is a emotion feeled by someone for others that is important for them. It is a kind of feeling that can express that you are happy. This is the most happiest thing a person can have or feel because you are able to show what you feel. It can be divided, the joys and sorrow. You are happy if someone express to you that you are very important, but if you expect or love someone to much, you will be get hurt if he or she disappointed you.

Haydee: The definition of love is vague and yet, so simple. All of us fall in love, but how many of us understand the true meaning of love? The meaning of love can’t really be explained, it has to be experienced. Love is a very subjective word, unlike any other word in the world. I think it’s something like our fingerprints. No one can understand what another person’s definition of love is, nor can anyone ever replicate another person’s love. Perhaps love is just a word we use when we have to define a feeling that just can’t be described, a feeling that no one else can understand but you.

Mayzel: Love is a part of life. It is given to us, to know if we are ready to challenge ourselves in bigger challenges. This is just God's one challenge, that makes us stronger. Eventhough, we cant confirm that it is a good resolvation to us, yet. God gave it. Not to hurt us but he uses others as his instrument to show his love to us. Maybe, half of boys or girls may cheat on you. But there is that one person who would always be there. The right person. But love here, doesn't act like our tragedy. It acts like a human being, making us stronger. To succeed in our next fights..

Kean: There are hundred of qoutes trying to explain what is love, but the truth is there's no way to define it. 'Coz love is based on emotion not by definition. Love is a kind of secret, figuring it out will make you feel you're in a cloud 9. Love is a varietyof different feelings, states and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure. It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Genuis Queens of Royalstate Academy:

Haydee Perez- The Girly type Genuis Leader

Mayzel Martinada- The Genuis Noisy Nighting gale

Jenny Dominguez- The Fashionista Genuis Girl

Kyla Landicho- The Nerdy Boyish Genuis Girl

VERSUS

Genius Kings of Rockford Academy:

Gian Santos-  The Irritable Genuis Leader

Kean Dela Cruz- The Cool- going Genuis Guy

Jeffrey Marasigan- The Heartrob Flirty Genuis Guy

Christian Lazaro- The Silent- Snob Genuis Guy

Other Characters:

Loren Fernandez                        Alex Larino

Kasumi Pineda                          Raphael Payne

Jasmine Francisco                   Cedrick Bautista

Rain Enriquez                             Rex Taylor

Starting a new journey, new story, and new characteristics...

----comment below po kung tutuloy ko pa po ^_^