Chapter 2 - Izuku Midoriya

A/N: I must warned you that this chapter is longer the first one. I'm sorry and I promise I will try to keep it not as long or so. I'm debating if I should replace one of the students of Class 1A. Would you readers like to see Jayden replace one of them or no? I don't really mind on either I just want to know what you readers think but enough of my talking (or well typing) and let Chapter 2 begin! Also I don't own anything except my ocs. Everything else belongs to the owners.

*My Hero Academia's first opening theme starts playing*

Chapter 2 - Izuku Midoriya

Aldera Junior High

"Before we start anything else, I have an announcement to make," the teacher announced to his students. "It seems today we have a new student that will be joining us this year. I want you to all welcome and be friends with him."

The class began to whisper about the new student in their class. They were all wondering if he was cool and smart. Most of them just wanted to know if he has a quirk or not. They already have one quirkless student in class and they don't want to deal with another one. The teacher then opened the door and signal the new student to come in. The students then saw a brown haired boy come in and introduce himself.

"Hello! My name is Jayden Yurosaki. It's a pleasure to meet you all," he happily said.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Yurosaki. You can go and sit right next to Midoriya. Midoriya can you please raise your hand up so Mr. Yurosaki can see?" he asked. A hand slowly raised up and Jayden saw a plain looking green haired kid that had his head down.

'What's wrong with him? he wonder. He walked up to his assigned seat but while he was walking he heard some whispers from the other students.

"He's sitting next to Midoriya? I feel bad for him already."

"At least he's sitting right behind Bakugou. Even if it is Bakugou he's better than Midoriya."

"Now then since you're middle school seniors, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I would pass out some handouts for your future plans but....you're all pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" the teacher said while throwing some handouts in the air. The rest of the class just roared with excitement. Everyone was happy and excited except for one person. The green haired boy.

"Yes, you all have wonderful quirks!" he added.

"Teach, don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not going to be stuck with the rest of these damn rejects!" the blond student said.

'Someone has eaten too much confidence in their cereal bowl. It's not a bad thing though but I can already tell he will be a handful to be friends with," Jayden thought while the rest of the class just yelled at the blond.

"You all should shut up like the extras you really are!" he added while laughing directly at them.

'Yea, he is going to be a handful. No doubt about that," Jayden added.

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High right, Bakugou?" the teacher asked while looking at his papers. The rest of class just gasped in shock.

"That's exactly why all of you are just extras! I aced the mock test and I will be the only one at this school who would get into U.A. I will definitely surpass All Might and become the next top hero!" he said with determination on his face.

'Hmm...All Might huh? I'm not surprised since everybody wants to be the next number 1 hero. He is wrong about one part. I'm also going to U.A.. No one is going to stop me!' Jayden thought.