Chapter 4

Ta'Kyra P.O.V

    “Girl Yes, I Was So Hurt.  He Real Cute. Like Mad Cute." I Was Currently Talking To Mariah And Amari About Shoota. 

     Let Me Fill You In.  So I Seen Shoota At My Friend Pookie House And He Was With Some Other Dude Who I'm Guessing Is Bone. I Just Walked In And Ain't Say Nothing,  I Guess He Took It As Disrespect.  But Bitch You Hung Up On Me.  I Walked My Lil Cute Ass In The Kitchen And I Was Just Grabbed And Put On The Wall. I Looked At This Stupid Ass Person Yelling At Me.  Of Course It Was Shoota,  He Was Making Me Wet Down There But Then He Smirked And I Knew I Was Caught Because Just As Soon As I Was On The Wall Was As Soon As I Was On The Counter And His Hands Playing With My Pussy.  I Was Moaning And All Ion Care About Them Other Two In The Living Room, I'm Guessing He Didn't Either. I Came, And Moaned Out Loud. I Whispered In His Ear.

    “This Was A One Time Thing Boo. Leave That Other Shit For Yo Hoes. " And Walked Off .

    “Ohhh, Honey Boo Boo Chyyyyyy" Amari Yelled.  We Are Currently At The Mall In The Food Court. -.- Mariah Ole Fat Ass. “Look At That Fine Ass Specimen . He Can Get It In Walmart Mhmmmmm. "

     “Eww Bitch You Nasty.  That's Pookie, Shoota And Bone " I Frowned Up.

    ”Why You Frowned Up. Shit SHOOTA DONE PLAYED IN YO SHIT BITCH " He Looked Over Here And Smirked I Just Rolled My Eyes.  Only Mariah Would Do Some Shit Like This.

    Then Some Rachet Bitch Gone Stop Him And Flirt With Him.  He Looked At Me And Kissed Her.  So I'm Guessing That Is His Girl. All My Girls Looked At Me And As On Cue We Just Burst Into Laughter. He Looked And Was So Confused. 

    Ion Care About That Raggedy.  Yellow Head Bitch,  Looking Like A Fucking Banana.  Shoota Was Just Playing With It And Thats All.

      Bone And Pookie Walked Over And Started Flirting. Wow.

         Mariah P.O.V

   The Name Is Riah And That's All You Need To Know. I Have This Big Secret That No One Needs To Know Now. It's Too Fucking Hurtful And Sad. Maybe It's The Only Reason I Actually Came Down Here. This Shit Is Too Fucking Hard.  Don't Fucking Judge Me, That's What Most People Do But Ion Care.  Imma Just Play This Shit Off And Hopefully No One Finds Out.

     Shoota P.O.V

  I Kissed My Girlfriend Lips And Grabbed Her Ass. I Played With Peaches But It Ain't Nothing. I Fuck Other Hoes And She Fuck Other Dudes.  That's Just Me And My Girl. I Know Y'all Like,  Y'all Just Met Tho So How Is Y'all Fucking Around.  That's Some Shit Ion Wanna Talk About Tho.  Yesterday  I Just Was Like Fuck It And Laid Some Shit Down On Her. Peaches Fine Asf But Ion Know If I Want That.  My Nigga Pookie Won't Like That Shit.  What I Really Want Is Some Pussy For My Man Down South But She On Some Dumb Shit.

       As Of Now Ion Even Like Her. We Just Gone Simply Be “Fucking Friends " . In Both Ways As It Sounds. I'm All About Fucking Bitches Get Money. Plus I Have My Cover Up So I'm Good.

      Peaches P.O.V

We Were All Shopping Together And I Was Mentally Laughing At Shoota Lil Girlfriend . The Thot Keep Smiling At Me At Then Kissing On Him. I Just Keep Laughing Because I'm Hitting That. Everytime He Walks Pass Me He Grabbing My Ass. It's Okay Tho He Don't Mean Nothing To Me. Ion Want Nun More Then What We Have. 

          We All Decided That The Girls Will Shop Together And The Boys Would Shop Together. So I Had To Agree For Banana Bitch To Tag Along. I Hope She Don't Say Anything Slick To Me Because I Would Punch The Shit Out Of Her Ass.

        The Girls all Walked Into Bath And Body Works. I Went To Get My Favorite Package Fragrance or Whatever You call It. Country Chick. That Bitch Smelled Bomb Asf. I Was Running Low So I Needed To Buy More. Of Course I Went Crazy With Everything In There And Almost Bought The Whole Store.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayyy Y'all. Is It Good. Comment Please.

   Shoota/Peaches

   Shoota/ Girlfriend

   Peaches / New Dude

   Comment Comment