Chapter 3

Kihyun

I wake up this morning feeling a little bit more confident than usual.

This might be the right day for me to finally introduced myself to Shownu!

Wow, I'm nervous just thinking about it...

-------------------

When I get to school I see Shownu sitting at one of the benches our school has outside.

Ah, he's early as usual. I thought I was early.

I take this chance and walk up and take a seat next to him. He glanced over at me awkwardly and I smile through my nervousness.

"Hi! I'm Kihyun!" I say, catching his attention "all of our friends are friends so I hope we can be friends!"

"I know who you are" Shownu tells me, catching me off guard. "Really?" He nods "of course, all of my friends are your friends."

I blush "oh yeah. Of course, that makes sense!"

I look at the ground in embarrassment and with a small smile on my face.

Shownu and I sit there in silence until the bell rings. Maybe because we don't know what to say, or we can't find the words to say what we want to say.

We give a short farewell and make our way to our separate classes.

As I'm walking to class I text Minhyuk.

You: OKOKOKOKOK
You: I HAVE SOME TWA
You: *tea
Minnie💩: Pls spill
You: TODAY I INTRODUCED MYSELF TO SHOWNU
You: ITS BEEN LIKE A WEEK SINCE HE STARTED THIS SCHOOL AND WE HAVE ALL THE SAME FRIENDS BUT
Minnie💩: What did he say?
You: OK so I was like "hi I'm Kihyun all of our friends are friends so I hope me can be friends"
Minnie💩: Oof
You: *be
You: And he said "I know who you are"
You: And I was like really????? And he said of course he does bc all of his friends were my friends and I was like OF COURSE THAT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE AKSJS
Minnie💩: Smh😑
You: What?😅
Minnie💩: Nothing...
Minnie💩: Did you at least get his number
You: Sksksksk no
You: Oof the bell just rang I'll see you in class

------------------

Later that day...