The Invitation

Melissa's POV:

It was kinda awkward in class, its his first time sitting next to me other than the time I didn't count because we barely knew each other. He didn't distract me in class at all, I thought we'd talk and we won't be able to focus but I was proved wrong.

At the end of class we were given 15 minutes to work independently, he turned his chair and looked at me and we started talking. He talked to me more about his family and I did the same. He has a 3 year old sister that he wants me to meet, he said he loves her so much and cares about her.

I told him about my mom going out of town a lot because of her job and that I've been doing things on my own since I was 8 years. She would leave me with some of our family members, but I did everything myself. I guess thats the good part about it, now I can do things on my own.

The rest of the day passed quickly, I sat with him and his friends at lunch and they seemed like nice guys. They were really nice to me, I was surprised because they're popular and popular kids aren't usually nice... but they were.

We planned a hangout  on saturday which was tomorrow and they said their girlfriends would be there so that it wouldn't be awkward going out with all of them, and also to get to know them because we'll hang out together a lot more. Jared and I both agreed to that, we were the only single ones out of the group. His friends are 4 and Justin, John, Mike and Niall, they're really nice boys.

SATURDAY!

Jared called me in the morning at 9 and we kept on talking until it was time to get ready. I don't know what we talk about all of that time, it about random things that come to mind. They're basically random long calls but I adore them! Hopefully we get to spend more time together out or in the house instead of on the phone.

I don't usually care about how good I look but today I wanted to look good. Not to impress or anything, I just wanted to look good.. super good.

 I wore a really cute blouse and skinny jeans, it made me look so cute. It didn't take long before I was done, I don't put any make up the only thing I put is lip balm, and this isn't considered make up these days. 

The door bell rang and I knew that it was Jared for sure, I opened and he stayed silent for a few seconds then he finally spoke up. The first words that left his lips were "you look beautiful" I felt my cheeks starting to heat up! I wasn't expecting that compliment, I was hoping for it but I didn't think he'll say it.

I felt great.

____________________

AN: Vote if you like it :) and comment what you think ;)