Chapter 1

~10 years ago~

Mom and I are having fun in the garden.Until dad shouts from the inside of the mansion.Yeonrin! Come to my office now! I answered him back.Why dad is always cold and stern when he talks to me and he always shouts.

Mom? Why dad always shouts at me? does dad don't love me anymore? I ask mom while looking straight into her eyes. Yeonyeon darling dad's just tired and he does love you okay? Now go to you dad's office before he calls you again. I nod before going to dad's office and I greeted him as always.

I was hesitating to knock on dads office door before I can knock dad already told me to come in. As always he is focusing in this laptop and some papers he begone to talk.Yeonrin your going to go training with your brother far away from the mansion okay but you will not go home or see mom or me till your 18 years old if you disobey you will have a punishment.

I start stuttering because I won't see them in 8 years even if dad is cold towards me I don't hate him.W-What kind of p-punishment dad?.

Yeonrin don't be scared well this training is going to make you strong and the punishment my dear is horrible and your brother know that so if I were you I won't disobey em I clear yeonyeon?. At first I hesitate to speak to him because I don't want to be in dads business it's horrible they kill and steal money from other people you may ask how do I know this.I've seen dads men carry lots of beaten and bloody guys at mid night and they were screaming in pain that's why I'am awake at mid night.

Now yeonyeon make appa proud okay and tell the maids to pack your things your going to move tommorow. B-but dads I don't want to leave you and mom. No buts yeonrin your going to move tommorow with your brother. I run out of dads officenot believing I'am going away and I run to my room crying until I fell asleep

~Present time~

Yeonrin POV
RING RING! Damn it what the fuck! What's that noise coming from darn it Oh it's just my alarm it's 2 in the afternoon well I'm not a Morning person I always set my alarm every single hour until I wake up you guys can figure out I'm a heavy sleeper.I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom to do my routine. Until I heard someone knocking in my door. ma'am yeonrin sir namjoon is calling for you at his office and by the way your lunch is in your night stand!. Oh tell Oppa I'll be there in a sec.Thanks Irene.

Well I forgot namjoon is my half brother his mom died when his 6 years old because his mother is one of the dangerous mafias at their time when his mother died dad remarried to my mom. I eat my lunch that Irene made for me and run to namjoons office because I've keep waiting him for 25 minutes hope namjoon won't scold me again being late.

I enter namjoons office without knocking i see namjoon seated at his chair once he notice me he greeted me and smiles showing off his dimples Good morning yeonyeon. Good morning Oppa. So yeonrin did you sleep well? Damn that sarcastic tone of his. I awkwardly laugh because I woke up late again what can you say I love sleeping. I didn't answer him and namjoon decided to talk again. Are you ready to go to the party tonight? Do I have to answer that? Of course I'm ready. I've wait a 14 years to see mom and dad and by the way lets go to the mall to buy me a dress for tonight. He sights before speaking.Well okay let's go now before I change my mind. So we go outside the mansion and drive namjoons black mustang to the mall. After 30 minutes of silence we arrived at the mall namjoon parks the car and we get out from the car we head inside the mall.

Namjoon held's my hand and drags me to a expensive store he talks to the sales lady. he let me go to and lead me to the dressing room he said to stay here after 10 minutes later namjoon held 10 or 15 dresses he give me the dresses to try it on after 14 dresses namjoons don't agree to it because it's to short and too revealing. I don't know finding a dress is this frustrating ugh well fifth times a charm huh? I get out of the fitting room and go to namjoon who's comfortably sitting in the couch playing with his phone or something. He lift his gazed from his phone and stared at me.

I waved a hand on my brother who is still staring at me

I waved a hand on my brother who is still staring at me. He fake cough,Well who are you and where is my ugly looking shit baby sister? What the heck well this beautiful and sexy girl is your ugly looking shit sister. Namjoon started to laugh once a glared at him his laugh soon faded and turn into a smile. So yeons go change and lets buy that dress and gooooo- I cut namjoon before he finish his sentence. What namjoon cut the shit!. Oh impatient are we? Well let's go to jin hyung's restaurant!

I was excited as hell because jin oppa's restaurant cooks the finest dish ever! So I run back at the dressing room to change into my clothes and after that I run toward namjoon and jump on his back. Namjoon chuckles at my cuteness and we go to the counter to pay the dress we go down to the 1 firstly floor of the mall I'm still on namjoons back when someone call him.

Namjoon? We turned around to see hobi Oppa and 4 unfamiliar face. Oh hi guys what brings you here. Namjoon talk to them while I was tired and rest my head on namjoons shoulder so I just listens to them blabbering about.
The tallest guys answered namjoon well hyung we are just goofing around. Ah rinrin! Finally hobi Oppa notice me oh hi hobi Oppa! After I greeted him this 4 dudes looking at me. Ah namjoon hyung is that your baby sister the short stuff said. Well yeah she's my sister now boys introduced yourselves. After what namjoons say they start introducing their selves hi yeonrin I'm taehyung the cool dude said, I'm jimin so that short stuff is jimin, hello I'm jungkook you can call me Kookie. Woah his cute and charming yeonrin what are saying. Yoongi the pale dude say expressionless. Yeonrin don't mind him his always like that jimin said smiling. Don't worry about it jimin yeonrin is like him but more aggressive and mean Hoseok said while I nod at him sign as agreeing with him. Namjoon laugh making us look at him.
What? Namjoon says while laughing. Well yeonrin your like yoongi. I stayed silence when I remembered. Oppa! I scream I'm namjoons ear making them all started. Oppa lets go to jin hyungs restaurant I'm freaking hungry, joonie chuckles. Yeonyeon I thought you forgot about it Oppa I don't forget food so let's go before I go without you. But yeonrin you don't know how to drive namjoon said smirking. I will get my driving test and license so you don't have to drive me wherever I go. Well guys are you coming with us namjoon said to the boys their facial expressions brighten up except for the pale dude yoongi. Well what are we waiting for
Christmas? I said sarcastically and impatient. They all nod and go to their cars.

~At the restaurant~
Everybody get out of their car damn I watch them they were so cool didn't notice I was staring at them then I looked at yoongi he smirking when he see's me staring at them, a hand covers my eyes and I was about to punch that person when I recognize the perfume it was namjoon he uncover my hand and pule me inside.

Tsk tsk yeonrin staring is bad. Yah! Oppa I'am not and shut up I said with my stern voice then the boys were shock that I speak that way to namjoon Oppa. Well namjoon has his own mafia group that is second to dads mafia group rank That I'am taking over when I grow up and I only know two members of namjoon oppa's group that is Jin Oppa and hobi oppa. What? I ask the boys that is still shocked. N-nothing they said. Your like your brother a lot yeonrin, yeah she is the girl version of namjoon. Well thank you guys I appreciate that because I like to be like namjoon one day but more scarier.

Woah the gang is here wait ohhhhh and my baby yeonyeon is here Jin Oppa said running to hug me shit. Ahhh Jin Oppa I can't breathe. Oh sorry now what do you guys want to eat my treat since it's a rare sight to see yeonrin with you guys since she is focusing in training and studying. Jin oppa i want the one that I always order i said while smiling he pinch my cheeks. Aigoo yeonrin I should take you away from namjoon your too cute to handle. Yah! Hyung stop it and don't even think doing what your saying namjoon said while glaring at Jin Oppa. Okay okay now guys what are you ordering "the usual" they all said in the same time.
After eating we go home and getting ready for the party.