Chapter 14

Suga! I keep screaming his name and looking for him but he is out of sight. I ask the guards if they see him but they say no and I became more frustrating soon the front door open and behold the great and powerful oz eh just kidding its suga I role my eyes and drag him to my room before he can ask me questions
___________________________

I explain everything to suga but his having doubts he keeps saying this isn't a good plan but I trust my guts that this plan will work.

Yoongi please just trust me on this, this is going to work and we will go home with the others safe. I keep begging him the whole night.

I'am going with or without you yoongi
I'll just find someone to go with me and besides I have guards just stay here while the others and I are going to fight till death. I pack my things grab my guns and knives I hear yoongi packing too my lips curve knowing he gave in.

Ma'am, Sir the plane is ready to take off the guards are outside waiting for you two. The house maid inform us I nod and yoongi take our stuff to the plane namjoon Oppa and the other are 1 hour ahead and the plan is doing great.

{Magical time skip Coz author is lazy}

The guys are in front of that shit bags house we hear sounds of the guns I signal my men to go to their places I have my snipers on their spots killing the enemies.

Boys I need you now to go inside and yoongi lets go. My men is like a killing machines even we are out number we haven't loose anyone yet I see my brother and the boy fighting they already know where here I see that bastard ready to shoot namjoon Oppa I shot his arm that was holding his gun he look at me and run up stair I follow him yoongi lost tract of me.

I shot his legs stoping him from running away from me. I bend down to his level he stab my thigh making me wince blood going out. I punch him hard till I get to see blood satisfied I put multiple gun shots on his legs, arms giving him a slow and painful death.

Go to hell was his last words until I shot his head blood splatter everywhere
I go down and see our enemies dead on the floor, we didn't loose our men's.

Boys take their loot and other useful things here and I mean everything.the boys began to look and I kiss yoongis lips I can feel him smile between our lips.

See I told you everything's gonna be okay, he's dead and I'm all yours love.
Yoongi smiled and kiss me passionately

Whatever my little vixen, I can't wait to see little versions of me or you. I punch me playfully and he smile every time I see his smile makes my heart flutter

Everyone double time so we can go home early. As aspected we are going home early! I can't wait my back is aching damn it.
___________________________

Finally home!

I run upstairs almost tripping but I don't care if anybody saw me I just want my soft fluffy bed!

I was about to sleep when someone barge in my room and dive in besides me i open my eyes and see yoongi sleeping straight ahead hugging him and laying my head into his head I fell asleep sniffing his scent men who wouldn't love sniffing amazing scent.