Prologue

SUMMER
                                         BLING

  I sigh and close the door of my rickety Chevrolet, eyeing Kyleigh's  midnight black Audi. She gets out if it ,smiling as always. I was as if I wasn't envying her two seconds ago. "Hi Xandra! Ready?."Of course I wasn't ,I was nervous as ever,but I nodded my head shyly.

We entered Blue Berry Block,everything  dark and moans everywhere.
I spotted Jaxon,Leigh's boyfriend,kissing Tanya the head of blue berry block.So did Kyleigh because she started crying so much that  her mascara was entering her mouth.

I took her back to her car,letting her know everything was okay like always.She sobbed and sobbed till 9:22 and the party began at 8:50.
"We're going to  London this summer."She said.

I squealed and hugged her as if I was just given £3,0000.

She smiled to, forgetting her boyfriend just cheated on her.

"My brother just came back from Charlotte."She said awkwardly, looking at the window.

I frowned.I hated Kingsleigh so much.Not because of anything,but because he tried to rape me on my birthday.

Thinking about it makes me want to faint and never come back.

"My parents,they want you to come."She said, hurt written all over her face. "Their sorry, including me,Alex.He's changed.Please Alex."She pleaded,kneeling down. "I beg of you Kylei .Please don't let me go to London.I won't be able to handle it."I also pleaded.

"These are the tickets Kingsleigh sent me.I'm supposed to give you one.Here,"She handed me one of the tickets.

"The flight is on Friday.Think about it."She said,sobbing and cleaning her tears.She started the car and drove off, leaving me to cry into a pool of tears