Chapter 15

Ray pov
After Poe told use about the mission to take a child that was on first order. We enter the ship I was surprised we didn't set off the alarm. Using the force I made every stormtrooper let us pass. " who are you and what are you doing here" I heard" a small voice say. Turning around we saw the child we were told to take with us. She loki so much like her father

" hay there sweet we came to get you out of here" Finn said as he kneeled in from of her. She backs away I could see she didn't trust him. Poe grabs her and she try to get out of his grip. " guard, Phasma help intruders" she screams. poe put a needle in her neck send her to sleep and carried he on the Millennium Falcon. I felt bad for her, she looked so happy here, are we really doing the right thing? I t
think to my self.

Y/n pov
I had woken in a strange room,"" hello young one and elderly voice say " please let me go home" I say " I'm sorry i can't your father is consumed by evil and in don't what the same to happen to you" she tell me.
"please unjust want to go home" I pleaded. " inks but I can't allow you to return" she say. But I love my father" I say. " I love him too" she tell me. " how can you say that"I yelled. "He my son" was all she replied.I was in shock my grandmother mother was eight in front if me but why was she work for the emeny? I thought to myself.
Your lying your not my grandmother? My grandmother would ever fight against her own son.

" i leave you to calm down it a lot for.you to.prossce "
but whY I tell you is true" she say before she leaves.

Ray pov
We have to question her she may know any of their plans to attack us" Finn said. "Finn I don't like this one bit she only a child. Why do you think she know anything" I say as I look through the two-way mirror. She looked do broken why did I have to be apart of this. Chewie look at me nodding he had the same idea.

Y/n pov
The same girl came in and started to talked to me. " hi, what's tour name"she asked, but I stay silent. " "are you hungry or need any thing to drink?" she asked me again. I dhkvk my head no.

I saw the door open and two man steps through tell the girl to leave. When I was left alone they start to hurt me, and asked me questions when I didn't byhdy hurt me more.

Ret pov
A week had passed and the still did not talk. Everytime I went go check on her I was all ways called away, but tonight I had enough and walked  to my room and linked my self to kylo." where is she, I know you have her" he said in anger. If I did know better I could see how much the child meant to him. "i aware of her plans would have never agreed to take your daughter" I tell him. I told him everything and my plan for her escape.

I waited until everyone was and entered the girls cell. She see me and backs into the corner of the bed.  " I not going to hurt you I'm here to get you back to your father I tell her.

She looks up at me and my heart broke see her bruised cut face. " who did this to you i asked" I say as sat in front of her cupping her face. " two men. they kept saying my father don't love me or what me anymore, they kept asking me question I didn't know and started beating me. Please I what to go home" she says as she cried.

I took her in my arms a hugged her "sshh, I here, I take home"I tell her. When she calmed down she looks up at me and said " what's name?" she asked looking up at me. " my name is ray now let get you out of here" I say pick her up and run Millennium Falcon with Chewie already in the pilot seat.