Are Believers called to ministry or chosen?

Covetousness is having or showing a great desire to possess something belonging to someone else is one of the main ills of the Christian world. Everybody wants to be a pastor. Everybody wants to perform miracles. Everybody wants to teach the word. I meet people on a daily basis that argues about what the bible say based on what their pastor (who got the information from the internet) says. Nobody wants to read the bible. 67% of those who claimed to be Christians have not read the bible in its entirety.
Pastors trying to justify why they are on the pulpit have interpreted Mathew 28:18 as the great commission given to every Christian. They ignored verse 16 that says that it was the eleven apostles that were given the mandate.
Let us examine the scripture together. All Christians are called to witness to the Lordship of Jesus. After healing the sick and the deaf and the paralysed, Jesus will ask them to go and testify. He never asks them to go and teach or feed his sheep. None of those that he healed ever tried to start churches or have followers like we have now.
On the other hand those he chose to teach or shepherd His flock, first He gave special talents, and then He taught them physically for 3 years. Yes please read the gospels, He taught theories and practical. Our Universities are based on the fact that He taught them for 3 years. He removed the theories of Old Testament from their understanding and replaced them with His teachings.
When He left He appointed teachers like Paul, Luke, Timothy, Titus and Apollo in His church. He also appointed shepherds like John, Peter and James. He did not say that they do not need teachers or shepherds because the Holy Spirit will teach them as some pastors have preached. If He wanted the Holy Spirit to do the teaching He wouldn't have appointed teachers.
Paul warned Timothy that if He wants to be a teacher or pastor He must diligently study to be able to know how to rightly interpret the bible so that God will approve his ministry.(2 Timothy 2:15)
Finally, those He chose to never receive any special miracles from Him. They did not follow Him because He healed them, or because he made them rich or because He gave them children. All He chose followed Him because He died for their sins. It is time for us to examine our motives, you will know if you are chosen or called based on your reason for serving Him.
For example, if it matters very little if you are a pastor, teacher, an encourager or a witness, if you are not coveting the position that God has not given you, then you are probably chosen.
As we worship Him in our respective ways, let us ask Him to examine us and forgive us of all sins of covetousness and help us move into the places He has prepared for us all.
May His goodness and Mercy continue to follow us all IJN
Amen
Cheers in Christ