Am I a soul worth saving?

I sit shivering on the pavement. My lips are blue and I can only just feel my toes. Rain pours down my face, mixing with the salty tears that are dripping down my chin. I wince as the saltiness breaks into my wound. How could he do this to me? How? Lifting a hand to my chest, I feel my breath getting faster and more intense. I'm done for. My family have disowned me. Now he's kicked me out. What am I to do? A sob rises to my throat. My eyelids droop. I fall asleep, hugging my backpack. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jeffs POV~

A slit of the throat. A gargling of blood. It is all over. I smirk as the small child struggles and shakes violently before finally fading away. Oh the joys of killing. It gives me a sense of control, a sense of power. Dropping out of the window onto the lawn below, I can't help but feel like I've achieved something. I feel alive.

The night is cold; my hoodie is only just keeping me warm. I love my hoodie, it protects me from the cold stabs of the night air. Walking along the street, the normality of my surroundings fills me with nostalgia. Locked up shops, several lost newspapers.  I was once a normal boy who used to go out into town, shop for various things: toys, candy, books. I can't help but feel alone. 

I see a figure layed across the ground. Ah, another victim. Bending down, I get out my knife and aim it at the poor girls throat. Then I see it. That face. I don't know why but I feel like I know it. Her eyes are closed and her cheeks are drowning in tears. I see a bloody scar on her cheek. I want to kill her..but I can't. I scoop her up in my arms and carry her away. She's mine now. 

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first publish fanfic! See you soon babes xx