Chapter 5 who are you to me

We are walking in the rain in silence. He is holding the umbrella in one hand. And has the  other on the shoulder furthest away  from him. By doing so it pulls me closer to him. I haven't looked at him since he kissed me. Staring at the floor as red as a tomatoe. We end up sprinting because it was thundering now. It took shorter than I expected to get there. I hoped we were stuck in a loop hole and never left. However that was not reality. I stumble down the path to my house because of how out if breath I was.

When I walk in my dad is paceing around the kitchen island while mum is on the phone to the police.  "Ann, Jay I found her....in the town center."
declares Alec. He had to stop and take a breath because we were both out of breath. They turn around quickly due to what they just heard. They run up to me and hug me. I can feel their tears on their back. After a while I hug them back. The tears from earlier have left what feels like scars cutting deeper than the skin. After a few minutes Alec coughs signaling to parents. They usher me over to the island in our kitchen. My mom says sweetly" I won't suger coat it for you sweety. We aren't your real parents" I replied quietly with " then who are you to me?"  They stair at each other but then finally say. "I'm your auntie by birth.and he is your uncle  by marriage."  I hug them, there surprised at first then hug back. Tears streaming down my face. "Darling why are you crying" says my uncle  while he was holding me. "I'm happy. I thought I was left with random stranger's." I say delightfully. I wipe  tears away. "But mo- I mean auntie what happened at the party?"
"I new you'd want to know. Well your a magic user and a powerful one at that." I start laughing historicaly. "Your jokeing you have to be" she says " in not sweety "  "prove it"I say angrily.

Hello guys sorry I haven't uploaded I have been really busy but if u want I can add ur characters in the story if you wanr. Put there name and what you want them  to be enjoy your day
✌️✌️✌️😋😋😋😁😁😁😜😜😜👍👍