Preview of Kyliene's life

Kyliene  Greenwich ↑↑

Two month have past since the day of my 16 birthday, the day I was supposed to transform but it never happened.
Since then I've been mistreated by the pack.

They gave been abusive towards me lately, verbally, socially and physically.
People who I thought were my friends no more talk or hangout with me, but they became popular and what not.

They would call me a "slut", " weakling", "abomination" or a "disgrace". They now made me sleep in the basement, where it cold. I now wake up at 4am to clean, cook, wash clothes of the higher racked wolves and help at the pack farm. They would splash cold water on me if I didn't wake exactly at 4am. They would physical assault me if I didn't do my chores on time. I now wear torn clothes due to the fact that other teens stole my stuff.

Even if I do every it in time, there's always someone there to create more mess for me. One time someone put something in the food and accuse me of trying to kill them, which caused me to be beaten up and the cut my hair off.

As for my mate. Well I haven't found him. Most of the boys were sent off to a training camp towards the southeast for the whole summer holiday. So they might be back this week before schools open in September. Maybe I'll find my mate and he'll love me for me and not hate me like the others do, and ran away from this pack and start a new life else were.

But I hope the Moon Goddess has heard my prayers and answer them if she doesn't, then what's the point of living a life of torture and pain.

A/N: I know this chapter sounds boring but its a briefing of her life in the pack house ever since her B-day and what's it like for her without parents, siblings, relatives or a friend.But the next chapter will be different and I hope you'll enjoy.

Are very sensitive things that go on in this book, like example: rape, suicidal thoughts or attempts, abuse. e.t.c

Vote

Comment

&

                                 Share

This book is dedicated to: blackgirlrock156