Chapter 1- The beginning

Taylor was walking through the forest listening to music. She had a journal in her hand and a pencil in her pocket. She didn't notice until halfway through that she was standing in a circle of dead grass and trees which had lost all their color.
"What the-" she said before interrupted by the sound of screams. As she looked at her surroundings she saw no signs of where the screaming was coming from.
A deer that seemed to be startled ran into the circle of dead grass. Taylor watched as the deer fell to the ground, dead, as it entered the area. She started to make a dash for it but was stopped when a demon appeared in front of her. She froze for a second, then as it reach a hand out to her, she ran in the other direction. She was stopped again after leaving the circle of dead grass by the body of a male angel falling in front of her.
Taylor poked the man to see if he was alive. The Angel didn't move, not an inch, and Taylor assumed he was dead. She looked back and saw the demon, slowly walking towards her, grass dying and trees losing fading to gray in it's path. Before the demon was in reach of her, she ran out of the forest.
Terrified, Taylor ran home, not looking back.