━✧ One

___________♛۞♛__________

"Mrs. Potato Head" - Melanie Martinez

___________♛۞♛__________

A petite delicate figure was busy arranging the flowers in the glass vases when she heard a familiar voice calling for her from the entrance of the shop. She turned around and was blinded by the sun's rash light forcing its way through the windows of her flower shop. She hid her eyes with her feeble hand and sighed a bit before taking steps towards her friend.

There she was. Her best friend. A dainty young woman with long jet black hair, and a fairly white skin. Her smile was uncomparable to others.

"Were you busy?" She asked with her deep voice. Seulgi always thought her voice was very smooth and calming.

"I was just arranging the flowers since there was no client." She replied with a smile.

"You always arrange these flowers whenever I come. You should let them be. I'm sure they're bothered by the fact you always touch them." Her most cherished friend teased her.

"I just have nothing else to do." The petite woman shortly replied.

"When can you close the shop?"

"I can close it now! It seems that I won't have to welcome any other client today."

"Great!" Her friend clapped her hands in excitement.

"But why are you asking?"

"I have something to tell you." Her friend said trying to contain her excitement.

"What is it?" The young woman asked curiously.

"Let's go get some coffee once you closed up the shop for the day.  I will tell you then!" She giggled happily.

"You look happy. Is it something good?"

"Very good." She noticed her friend couldn't stop herself from smiling.

"I'll hurry up then."

Kang Seulgi was her name. As the people around her always described her, she was tiny, and looked fragile, although she wasn't so fragile. She had long medium brown hair with a shade of dark chocolate, and chubby cheeks. Her body was in fact very well built, which was very surprising since, before, she never really was a sporty person. She was now going to the gym a few times a week, and was eating well. In the past, she wasn't as caring of herself. After she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her, and she witnessed him doing so in her own bed, she went in what's called a slump. To put it simply, she experienced what's called depression. Not only did he cheat on her, but he also told her he dated her out of pity for her.

She could still remember the way he emphasized the fact she wasn't naughty enough. He told her she was so boring, that he even felt bored in bed with her.

There is no need to explain how shattered she felt. How he broke her into millions of pieces. Pieces that her best friend had to bring back together. Her name was Kim Jisoo. She was her high school best friend. Seulgi and her always were inseparable. They even took the same course at college before Seulgi dropped out. After her boyfriend broke up with her, he left her so miserable that she messed her own health up.

She wouldn't go out anymore, and when she did, it was only when Jisoo forced her to. She was an orphan, she had no parent who looked after her, only Jisoo did. She stopped going to college, and she dropped out. She eventually starved herself as well. She wouldn't eat anymore, and even spent some time at hospital because of it. Jisoo brought all the pieces back of her together, and there she was.