Smut || Cutest Of All (Changkyun x Kihyun)

Pairing : Cat Kink Changkyun x Kihyun
Genre : Smut

" Hyuniee~ I'm home~ "

There is a sound coming from the entrance. It is Changkyun, opening his arm when a white cat jumped towards him. He hug the cat gently and give them kisses.

" Miss you. " He chuckle a bit.

" Don't just stand on the entrance and get inside. I've made dinner, it'll get cold. " Kihyun said with a poker face.

" Okay. " Changkyun said as he take off his shoes. As he is taking off his shoes, the white cat won't stop snuggling into him.

Kihyun let out a frustrated sigh and leave them there. He go into the kitchen first to sit infront of the table with dinner that Kihyun already prepare. He leaned his chin on his palm as he wait for Changkyun to show up. Then, Changkyun walk into the kitchen with the cat in his arm.

Kihyun just look at him as he place the cat to the on the sofa. Then, he walked towards the table and sit together with Kihyun. Kihyun starts to eat without saying anything to the maknae. The younger man didn't actually sense anything so he also started eating his own.

They have been dating for 6 month now. But ever since they started to live together, which is one month ago, something has been bothering Kihyun for a while. Changkyun's cat, Hyunie. Kihyun won't lie but he felt like Changkyun love that cat even more than he love Kihyun.

Everytime when he gets home, the first name that Kihyun need to here is Hyunie. Changkyun always kiss his cat and hug him. It just annoys Kihyun since they are dating but it doesn't seems like they are. Changkyun seems to pay more attention to the cat. Kihyun finished his food before Changkyun, he stood up.

" Do the dishes when you're done. " He said before walking towards the bedroom.

When he reach his bedroom, he immediately lay on the bed and let out a long sigh.

'This is just great.'

[The Next Day]

Kihyun sit inside of a store. Infront of him, there is his close friend, Hoseok. Hoseok seems to be waiting for customers.

" So are you here to buy something or... " Hoseok started and Kihyun look at him with a digusted look in his face.

" I am not buying any of your kinky stuff! " He almost shouted when he said that.

Hoseok is an owner of a sex store that sells almost all kinds of perverted and kinky stuff. I know, you know, we all know what kind of stuff is that for.

" So why are you here? " Hoseok stare at him, confused by Kihyun who suddenly come inside the store and sit infront of him. Today, Hoseok didn't get that much customer so he has time at least to sit down a little bit.

" Nothing. I'm just here to sit down. " Kihyun said that without even thinking making it sounds nonsense.

Hoseok looked even more confused before realizing and slightly hummed.

" Is this about Changkyun? " Hoseok ask with a slight smirk.

Kihyun look at him with a widen eyes but then narrowed his eyes.

" It just.. he doesn't seems to care.. " He said while looking down and pressing his fingers.

" How so? Isn't he kind? He seems nice to me. " Hoseok said. Because sometimes Changkyun also pay Hoseok a visit and chat with him.

" Well.. He is nice.. but he seems like he love Hyunie more. " Kihyun said that with a rather small voice. He is still looking down, too embarresed to look at Hoseok.