Army of two - An Olly Murs fan-fic

“I can’t believe you got us lost Katie” Maddie moaned, studying the map in front of her. We had all come to London to celebrate my 25th birthday. Sophie, Hannah, Katie and Maddie. I was the last to turn 25 making me the youngest of the group. They all saw me as the baby who needed looking after. As if. Sophie and Hannah were the oldest, which means they like to take charge. Then comes Katie, the ‘mother’ of the group. And finally Maddie, the one you can always turn to when you need a sarcastic comment.

“Why don’t we just ask someone for directions” Hannah suggested, flicking her shoulder length, brunette hair over her shoulder.

“What about him?” Sophie asked, pointing to a man on the other side of the road. He had a hoodie pulled over his eyes and he was wearing sunglasses.

“He looks a bit creepy though” I spoke quietly, my voice quivering as the harsh wind hit us, sending a chill through my body.

“Stop being such a wuss” Katie spat, pushing me forward to follow the others. We walked over warily and nudged Maddie forwards (seeing as she was the most confident).

“Excuse me” She spoke, clearing her throat. The man turned around and took a step back, flinching slightly.

“Were kind of lost. Do you know the way to Kings Cross Station?” She continued, opening our map in front of him.

“Umh, yeah. Walk down this road then turn right, then right again and it should be in front of you” he instructed, tracing his finger along the paper.

His voice sounded familiar. Maybe he was from home. I studied his face that was on show, and noticed a small spot on the left side of his face.

“OH MY GOSH!” I exclaimed, covering my mouth with my hand and staggering back a few paces.

“What?!” Katie quizzed a slight sense of worry in her voice.

“You’re Olly Murs! The Olly Murs!” I screamed, pointing my manicured finger at him.

Please be quiet! I don’t want people to know I’m here” He begged, placing his first finger against his lips.

“Sorry” I blushed, my voice quiet and nervous. He laughed at my actions which made me blush even more. I had always told myself that if I ever met Olly Murs I would play it cool but here I am, a fangirling mess.

“Can I have a photo please?” Maddie asked, her voice full of confidence.

“Sure” Olly grinned, posing next to her as Katie took the photo. Maddie was acting so cool around him. Not fangirling like me or looking stupid. She looked like he was just another human being like us who shouldn’t be fangirled over. And now here I am just staring at him. He must think I’m so normal.

“Would you like a photo?” Olly questioned, aiming his words towards me. I nodded my head shyly even though I was still a fangirling mess. I stood next to Olly and smiled, trying not to scream at the fact Olly Murs was standing next to me. He placed his arms around my shoulder as Maddie took the photo.

“Thanks” I grinned foolishly, my smile wide and eyes squinted, immediately regretting my actions. He must think I’m a right dork smiling like that.

“What’s your twitter username? I would love a copy of that photo” he asked, pulling his blackberry out of his coat pocket.

“Evie-murs” I informed, pushing my foot nervously along the ground nervously, embaressed by my stupid name. he chuckled before tapping on the screen infront of him.

“And followed” he smiled, putting his phone back in his pocket.

“Sorry but we have to leave if we want to catch our train” Hannah spoke, tapping her foot on the pavement and looking at her watch impatiently.

“Sorry for holding you up. See you around” he waved, walking in the opposite direction to where we were going.

“Oh.My.Goodness” I spoke breathlessly. All the girls laughed at my reaction as we walked towards the train station.

* Authors note*

So, to anyone who actually reads my stories, I update slow, but summer has finally started, WOOP, so I should be updating more. It depends on how many people read this or ote on this for how quick I update. I still have my other stpry When I Was A Teenager (which just hit 1,000 reads! Thank you!) so I will be alternating between that and this.

This is just a small taster for the story and I hope you enjoy it

Thank you for reading and please vote! :)