The depressed mission

It was a week after Sakura saw naruto's grave and she was never the same. The only mission she would go in was the D ranks that gave her just enough money for food and rent.

Kakashi went to the hokage to tell her his request. "Tsunade I was wondering is me a Sakura could go in a S rank mission to find naruto?" Tsunade looked up from her pile of papers and sighed "not even my top anbu team could find his body... I think it would be best not to"

Kakashi slammed his hand on the hokage's desk "we just have to mi,lady!" Tsunade looked at him and sighed a bigger sigh "ok but I'm only giving you 1 week to find him!" She glared at kakashi "you got it" kak (short name) shook is head in agreement and disappeared

"Knock knock" kak was knocking at Sakura's door the next day telling her the news. "Oh kak why you here?" Kak looked at sak puffy eyes that were recently crying and she was wearing naruto's old t that is now ripped. "I have a mission for us" Sakura stared to whine "kak I told you I'm not feeling it" she was about to close the door when kak stopped her from doing it "the mission is to find naruto if he is still alive"

Sak eyes widen "b-but tsunade said no" kak grinned a bit "I convinced her" sak grew a little tiny grin and she then hugged kak "thank you for giving me this chance!" She then flung the door close and yelled "I'm gonna get ready!"

Kak smiled when she hugged him... It felt warm, her small body was delicate and flawless "sigh" kak shook his head "I need to focus on this very important mission!"

"I'm done" sak walked out of her house wearing a short pink skirt with a bag attached to it with magical supplies and a reddish sleeveless shirt that was a zipper up. Kak blushed a bit seeing her leaf protecter in her hair tied Ina a bow... Like old times

They bothed walked to the gates "so kak how long do we have to find him" kak sighed "only a week sorry I couldn't get any longer" the pinkie just smiled "better then nothing" kak had to smile to "yep". Then yhe both set out in the dark.

They ran 4 hours straight and was almost to the land of lightening "so kak we are checking here because..." "Because this is were they thought they last saw naruto" kak replied. ".... We should rest" kak said kinda tired "yea we still have another 2 hours so yea we should"

Kak set up a tent and sak got the water "ok kak who is taking first watch" kak looked at the pinkie "we don't have to watch out for other ninja" "this is the middle of nowhere and they will have no purpose to fight us" sak shrugged her shoulders "ok, I'm going to bed" "me too" kak replied and they both crawled in the tent

Sakura was curled up in a ball opposite of kakashi and kakashi was sleeping straight with his hand beside in waist "Sakura you cold" kak said. "A-a little" she said. Kakashi then slide Sakura over to him and her head was on his chest "t-thanks" kakashi felt her warm body on his chest... He was getting that image again of Sakura on kakashi lap and she was biting his neck. "U-ugh" kakashi moaned a bit but Sakura couldn't hear it.

Kakashi couldn't get the image out if his head, under the covers something was popping out and getting bigger and bigger. Kakashi blushed and tried to stop thinking of it so he could just go to sleep and he did.

The next morning they both woke up and went on the live again to the land of lightning