Fumes

Watching Slade play is intense. It's a thrill. It's like a drug, intoxicating. I've never been prouder of him then when I see him on stage commanding the crowd. He has a way to get everyone on their feet and make them scream.

The crowd tonight is the biggest I have seen—ever. I don't see their success ending soon.

The way Slade moves under the lights, the way he moves his ass to the music—his music, it's the same way he moves when he's fucking me. God, I could watch this all day.

But if this show doesn't end soon I might just come from watching his hips thrust. The way he screams into the crowd pulling them into the music—so hot.

Karsen taps me on the arm, pulling me out of my sexual fantasy. "I got the baby to sleep. Did I mention how good it feels to be doing something adult?"

"Only about every five minutes," I shout over the music.

She shrugs and we both shake it to the music. "I wore a good bra!"

I laugh at her. "I dare you to flash Kidd."

Karsen scrunches her nose as if contemplating for once in her life about her bad choices and then yanks her top up screaming.

Kidd keeps playing the guitar but he looks offstage and grins at her. He's happy to see his wife's tits.

To think that the gorgeous man on stage inciting the crowd into pandemonium, making woman crazy is mine. It's a girl's dream come true.

"Thank you. You guys fucking rock," Slade tells the crowd. He jumps down from the speaker and exits the stage. They wrap up their set and I wait offstage for Slade to plant a kiss on my lips. He's sweaty and has the biggest smile on his face. The kind he gets when he did something bad ass.

"That was amazing," I tell him.

He nods and pulls me in, crushing his lips into mine. He grabs the back of my head and presses his body against mine. And when he breaks away he looks at Karsen and shakes his head. "Please stop flashing your tits. I do not want to see them."

Karsen rolls her eyes. "I was showing Kidd."

Oz throws an arm around Slade and laughs. "I have to agree. That's as bad as Erica flashing her shit. Save it for the bedroom."

For once guys aren't dying to see her goodies.