BEN drowned

Soo I'm gonna use a prompt for this one shot—>

Soo  I'm gonna use a prompt for this one shot—>

I think this will be a fun challenge~!

(BEN's POV)
Ugh,  Sally has been a pain in the nek since she got some sort of tea thingy. She's really pissing me off. " Ben! Look there's a genie in here!" "SALLY SHUT UP GENIES DONT EXISTS IN REAL LIFE!" I screamed at her face.

I really feel bad now, she started crying. Not short after slender came in, angry as hell.
For punishment I had to look after the damn thing while sally and slender are going to the mall.

Stupid thing because of you I have to sit here and watch you. When an idea came to mind what it really is a genie, what would happen if I rub it.

So that's what I did, I rubbed the thing and yeah... maybe it wasn't that good of an idea.

(Y/n POV)

" Who has awoken me."
What's the first thing I said after a millenia years of sleep. Some sort of elf boy, he was green and had red eyes?

" AAAHHHHHH!!" Is what he screamed after he saw me.

" calm down foolish human." Was what I said.  He calmed down,right after that he-he spawned is sword?!

" how is that possible?" I asked

(BEN's POV)

How.in.the.fuck?!?!
After I saw what came out of that lamp I was scared as shit. How was even possible. it looks so old yet so young.

" Who are you?" I asked
"My name shall be what you want master" it said to me.

"A-ah um what about y/n?"

(Y/n POV)

Hmm y/n that's quite the unusual name isn't it I never heard of it I like it.

" it shall do I think" is what I answered him.

He looks.. how do humans call that now? Sute no...qute no... ah!

Cute, that was it.

He's so small and soo adorable.

"Soo if I can make up your name, can I desing you?" The small boy asked.

"If you please, you may." I answered.

(Time skip to how beautiful you look now)

"I-I... no master has ever made me look so gorgeous." I said to him

"You indeed look beautiful." He said with wide eyes.

Knal!

"BEN who is this girl!"

"O sugar honey ice tea." BEN said.

"My name goes by y/n, I am an powerful and mystical ancient genie." I said.

" YOURE A WHAT?! BEN!!!" The man called
' slenderman' screamed.

" yayyyyyy~ seeee slendy I told you it was a genie!" The litlle girl said.

" BEN my office now.." the man slender said to my master, he looked angered so i stepped in to protect my master.

"He shall not do such thing."
"What do you mean?"
" my master will not follow you to your office."
"Why is that?"
"Stop asking such foolish questions human, if I say he will not do that he will not."

Then a black tentacle went straight into my chest, like it was supposed to hurt.

" HAHAHAHAH, YoU ThInK ThAt HuRtS?"
"Huh, what?"

Then black mist began surrounding him and squishing all the air out off him.

"You win."
" indeed I win like always."
...

" now proceed what you where doing and leave my master alone, thank you."

(Time skip to 7 days)

"Hey, I-I want to tell you something y/n."
"Yes master BEN."

"I- I LIKE YOU!"
"I like you to master."
"No, as in uhm. No I'll show you."

I didn't know what was happening until I felt a soft pair of lips on mine.

"Master BEN, You could have just told me I would have returned your feelings as well."

"Awhh yeahh!"

"HEY SHITBAGS MY GIRLFRIEND IS A FUCKING GENIE BITCHES~"

The end~