Cow milking on a fox

As i suck his Testicles Swollen and Halfway down my throat i feel his cum start to move out of his testicles and i start to suck it harder trying to keep his Semen stuck in his testicles leaving room for his vacuum sealed lips to suck me harder than he already is. i notice from my suction his semen struggles to squeeze out of my grasp and come out of his Penis, i feel his teeth start to clench around my Ballsack and i like it! So i suck and swallow his Big, juicy fox balls deeper and deeper as he bites harder and harder. I couldn't contain myself and i start to squeeze a lot of cum out of my testicles to feel it stop at his teeth, my bliss is going CRAZY and my semen keeps piling up and up causing my balls to feel pain. Next thing you know he tries to pull the milker off of my penis and he cant do it, he decides to pull it off again nearly Pulling My penis off with it, i hear it let go of my penis with a loud smacking noise and i feel a Warm, Wet feeling around my Shaft, i feel the semen start to move through my Reproductive System again and out my Penis followed by Him Struggling to swallow my Cum and i see him get up, sit on my stomach and lean in to kiss me. We start exchanging my semen between each others mouth swashing it back and fourth, thank god it tastes so good!