forty-five

Everyone deserves a happy ending, even if they committed sins in the past or they will commit sins in the future.

Jungkook and Gyuel are taking things slow. They're treasuring each other at the moment. Nothing can ever split them apart. But, of course, there is always that one worry on Gyuel's mind. If Jungkook cheated on his wife once, who's to say he wouldn't do it again? Still, he loves her, and she loves him.

Jin and Chae are married now. They don't know too much about each other, but Jin knows how picky she is with her food. After all, he used to be her personal butler and chef. But now, they cook together in their kitchen in a small apartment in Japan.

As for Chae's family, they're bankrupt. After Chae divorced Jungkook, she cut off all ties with her family. They betrayed her by forcing her to marry someone. Chae did love Jungkook, but she realized it was because he was the only person she played with as a child.

Jungkook's family is facing shame because Jungkook's girlfriend, Gyuel, doesn't want to be a socialite and she doesn't know anything about business. They're still rich, which they're glad for.

So Jungkook committed a sin by having an affair, Gyuel originally used him for his money, Chae was blindly following after a man without taking care of her own mental health, and Jin fell in love with a married woman he worked for.

Even sinners get happily ever afters.