Sister?!

(My first Ass Class fic . . . WARNING: This will be terrible!)

It was the end of class and you, Nagisa, and Karma were walking home together.

You talked about different stuff, Karma teasing you both at times until it was time to part ways.

"Bye Karma, see you tomorrow!" You say waving him goodbye as you and Nagisa walk to your house.

Karma walks to his house, hands in his pockets as usual, but the only thing different about this procedure is that he was thinking about you, but not only that but the strong smell of jealousy was in the air. (You can smell it. Hamilton fans come out)

'Does Y/n really actually like Nagisa? . . .' Karma thinks to himself.

The Next Day

You and Nagisa were having a conversation, but somehow turned into a conversation of Karma's crush on you.

"What do you think we should do then because I've noticed, but I wasn't exactly sure but now that it's proven as a fact, it looks like Karma thinks I like you." You say.

"R-really? He doesn't know were siblings?" Nagisa says shocked.

"Yeah, I know, weird right." You say laughing.

"But anyways, you do actually like Karma if that's not obvious already . . ." Nagisa says.

"Well, we need a plan then, right?" You say.

"Yeah, but what?"

"Operation observe perfect person affectionately incognito. (I had a better one, but it deleted it's self . . .) Also known as operation O.P.P.A.I."

"There are many thinks wrong with the name of the operation, but okay." Nagisa says unsurely.

"Okay, we need a plan!"

"Like what?"

" . . ."

". . ."

". . . I don't know, you're the smart one!"

"That's not even true, in every subject you were in the top ten."

". . . That doesn't matter right now, think me up a plan big bro."

" . . . Okay, I think I have a plan, but it may be cliche."

"See, I knew you would think of something!"

Attempt 1:

You wrote a letter to Karma to meet you under a tree.

Under the tree was another note that proved your undying love to him.

The original plan was for you to stand under the tree and do it yourself, but you chickened out and wrote another note instead.

It was still a full proof plan, right?

Wrong.

It was a windy day and once Karma was walking there the note blew away before he even saw it.

At the moment you and Nagisa were hiding behind a tree, the same tree in fact that which wasn't even a thick tree to the point that two people could hide behind it and wouldn't see one person behind it.

Why didn't you two hide behind two different trees, I have no idea.

So he spotted you . . . not even Nagisa, just you.