chapter 1

Your p.o.v,
I was getting ready for bed, I had my (F/C) pj's on and had my (H/C) in a loose bun, I yawn and climb into bed, my eyes grew heavy until I hear a crash in the kitchen, I grabbed the closest thing next to me, it was a plate. I run down stairs with the plate, I look into the kitchen and what do I see? I see a guy with his hair in a ponytail and in a old timey coat, he was on the floor. He groans and holds his head in pain, he looks at me "who are you and why are you in my house?!?!" I yell at him "I'm Alexander Hamilton, and I don't know ma'am" he says "what's your name?" He asks, I glare at him and then I sighed "(Y/N) (L/N)" I said, I hear a crash from my room, I ran in my room, still holding the plate. I found another one but this one had freckles spread out across his face like stars in a night sky and curly hair in a ponytail like Alexander. Alex was behind me, he saw him and yelled "JOHN!", The one named John smiled and Alexander hugged him.

I was so confused then I heard another crash from my bathroom, I ran to the sound and saw two men in the bathroom, one was in the bathtub and the other in the sink, the one in the tub had floofy hair put in a bun and the other one had darker skin then everyone else, he had a blue cloth around his head "WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!?!" I yell, this must be a dream "EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM, NOW!!!!!" I added, they Scrabbled to the living room.

_____________________

Heyo! Thanks for reading my story!
I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm going to be posting chapters every day! Anyway moonstone sighing off, bye bye!!!